One.

"If tomorrow is judgement day, and I'm standing on the front line, and the Lord asks me what I did with my life, I will say I spent it with you."  - Whitney Houston [My love is your love]

...

"Now! Victor, I suppose I do not have to give you the... talk, do I?" Louis grinned, closing the door to his bedroom behind himself.

His bedroom, his and Henry's.

It was truly stupefying how dreamlike this day had been, and how much like a dream it still seemed to him. Even after taking their vows in front of God and the whole nobility, it still felt unreal.

Him, and Henry tied to each other, forever, in the highest way possible, and starting their life together.

Truly a dream.

"Victor!" He startled out of his thoughts to see his friend in front of him, where he was sitting on his bed.

His bed, his and and Henry's. Their wedding bed. Where they would... where they would finally be one, in all senses of the world...

"Victor!" He jerked when Louis grabbed his shoulders and shook him. "My Lord, you are truly, madly in love, aren't you? Never thought I'd see the day." He shoved at his friend who wiped away a false tear dramatically. He smiled nonetheless. It was a happy day.

"Louis." He started, taking one of the hands on his shoulders in his own. "Thank you."

The Regent pulled him into a hug, squeezing with all his might. "I wasn't going to let you make yet another mistake, you ass."

"And I will forever be indebted to you, for that."

"Oh shush, you." Louis pulled back with a sly grin. "I came here on a very important mission, not for this sentimental crap."

"Oh, and what might that be?" Victor asked dryly.

"Victor, my dearest friend." The other started with a faux grave voice. "As your only married friend, I believe it is my duty to inform you of certain activities that are performed on the first night of a wedding. You see, when a man and a man love each other very much, like yourself and Henry, they show their love to each other by ruthlessly pounding each other into the mattress and-"

"Louis!" He yelled, face red in embarrassment. "I don't need to hear this from you!"

"But do you?" Louis asked, arching an eyebrow. "Listen Victor, and this is not a joke, sex between a man and a man is not the same as between a man and a woman, and believe me, I learnt it the hard way. So, if you don't know the particulars of homosexual sex, I'm more than ready to..."

"I think I'll be f-fine." Victor blushed, looking down at his lap. He felt insecure about his inexperience. "I'll leave it to Henry to lead."

"Yes, I agree. But you still need to be aware of what's to come. Although I trust Henry to be genteel and patient. After all, he is the more experienced one." The other man gave a smirk.

"I'll more than make up for my inexperience, thank you very much." He gave a haughty look, pointing his chin upwards. He soon deflated however, murmuring, "But, would Henry mind it?"

"Victor, sincerely speaking, I believe every man loves to have a blushing virgin bride he can teach treacherous things to." Louis responded with humour in his voice.

"Oh."

"Well, I suppose the only advice I can give you is to use loads of oils, you know, to make the slide smooth." Louis said, making some obscene motions with his hands. "And also vocalize any doubts or discomfort you might have!"