LOST IN THE CITY

LOCATION: SAINT PETERSBURG
TIME: 19:00

▬▬

THERE IS A chorus of screams as the men realise the sudden change in environment. "what the actual fuck did you do?!" jeongguk yells, turning to jasmin who seems confused but is grinning from ear to ear nonetheless.

"who are they? and why are we in russia?" taehyung frowns, looking around. "who am i?" seokjin points to himself, seemingly shocked by the younger man's question. taehyung raises his brows, shrugging. "should i know you?" he asks. seokjin scoffs in incredulity, turning to nohemi. "i can't believe this." he tells her dramatically, voice breathy. the girl only chuckles.

jimin touches aaliyah's arm lightly, eyes wide and confused. "why did you bring me here?" he asks her. she doesn't answer as her eyes dart around the street, trying to figure out their exact location. new unknown places make her uncomfortable.

"i just wanted to fucking sleep and i get dragged to the other side of the continent." yoongi mutters in annoyance, glaring at the pale skinned girl standing next to him. when she just ignores him, he tilts his head forward and shuts his eyes in exhaustion.

"why is this happening? why did you zap us here?" hoseok runs his fingers through his hair, gaze on the hooded woman next to him. "this is bible study, we're all children of jesus. kumbaya my lord." she replies drily, wiggling her toes.

"can everyone just calm down?" nohemi pipes up. "calm down?" the boys repeat simultaneously. "how can we calm down when you sabrinas the barely adult witches just fucking swooshed us from our fucking lives to goddamn russia!" jeongguk booms.

"you don't have to yell to get your point across." seolhyun's tone is one of boredom. the youngest man's eyes widen. "excuse me? were you uprooted from your home by a giggly bumbling child?"

the youngest girl pouts, folding her arms over her chest. "i'm not a child though." she mumbles. "listen guttermouth, shut the hell up. i don't see any other person complaining here." thanda lets out a loud breath.

yoongi lifts his head and glances at her. "actually, i am." he says slowly. "um, me too." jimin raises his hand, speaking shyly. "i have a meeting with a big time director and i cannot afford to miss it." seokjin pipes up. "we all are complaining." hoseok nods.

"this is exactly why i don't like working with humans. all they do is complain." seolhyun scoffs. "dude, why's your girl so rude though?" taehyung glances at yoongi who frowns, lifting his left brow. "does it say property of yoongi min on her forehead?"

"i'm nobody's girl." seolhyun states sharply. "i can see why." jeongguk interjects. "excuse you, bugs bunny?" she glares at him. taehyung and yoongi snort lightly at the remark. "you heard me, your highness."

kamaria sighs deeply at the chaos growing around her. she looks just about ready to drop. "why can't we just be nice?" jasmin pouts as the group continues to banter. "maybe because everyone is still confused." hoseok smiles warmly at her. "maybe. what's your name?" the short girl looks up at him. "i'm hoseok. and you are?"

"jasmin." she giggles. "pretty name." he remarks. "thank you!" the corners of her eyes crease with mirth. "at least some of us are getting along." aaliyah comments, noticing the two. "i'm aaliyah but you can call me lia." she adds. "nice to meet you, aaliyah." hoseok nods.

"can everyone stop yelling?" nohemi raises her voice. "you're not the boss of me or any of us here." jeongguk fires. "maybe, but you're being a pain in everyone's ass here. stop acting like you're the only one who got hauled from your goddamn home. you're getting on my last fucking nerve." thanda glares at him.

"you really don't want to cross thanda." taehyung advises the younger man who looks like he is about to say something he might regret. "and nohemi is just trying to bring peace, maybe you should calm down..." seokjin pauses when he realises he doesn't know the boy's name. "jeongguk." jasmin supplies.

"i can't calm down. i want to go home. jasmin, take me home." he turns to the girl who is playing with the leather bracelet on her wrist. "sorry, can't do that." she shrugs. "what? why?" his eyes round.

"more importantly, why are we in the middle of a street in st. petersburg?" jimin quips, eyes darting around, taking in the fact that no one seems to be paying the twelve of them any attention.

"uh, i actually don't know why." aaliyah frowns. "the crystal ball just glowed and next thing, we were here." she mumbles, pulling the small orb from her pocket. "do you know why?" seokjin turns to the girl next to him. "actually, neither do i." the oldest girl confesses. his eyes widen comically at her words.

"do any of you know why we suddenly appeared here?" hoseok glances between the girls. they all shrug in reply. and suddenly the place erupts in yells. everyone is screaming their heads off, except kamaria who moves away from the group to lean against a stone wall.

she watches with slight disinterest as the boys argue about how they were yanked from their lives without the girls even knowing why and the girls yell back at how it wasn't their fault the boys were chosen. nohemi tries to pacify the group but is failing woefully, her voice drowned out by everyone else's.

the curly haired girl narrows her gaze as her eyes fall on something that catches her attention. she glances at the arguing group and then back. her lips curl up almost sinisterly as she stares, waiting to see what happens.

since they arrived, no one has paid them any attention. the crowds of people are simply passing by as though it is normal for a large group to be yelling over each other in the middle of the street. by now, the okello woman has figured out that they can't be seen or at least not in their true form – which is a group of yelling young adults.

she looks at the only person who is staring at them. the young woman tilts her head, watching the fighting eleven. she sighs, shaking her head. "excuse me?" she calls, only to be ignored. "excuse me!" she calls louder but still no reply from the group. only kamaria is watching with interest.

the woman's nostrils flare in annoyance and she raises her right hand slightly. her mouth moves in words kamaria cannot decipher from where she stands but she notices the glow that flickers momentarily from her finger before it disappears.

and all of a sudden it's quiet.

the beautiful woman smirks and clears her throat. "now it's silent," she starts, gaining everyone's attention instantly. jeongguk opens his mouth to speak but no sound comes out.

"was that a muting spell?" kamaria asks, pushing off the wall she's leaning on. the woman looks at her with interest. "i have to learn that." the girl grins. "i have a feeling i'll be needing it a lot to deal with you all." the woman nods, facing the group once kamaria reaches them.

"i'm sure you must all be wondering who i am." her eyes move over each and every one of them. jasmin bobs her head in confirmation, wide-eyed stare on the strange smiling woman.

"i'm siakygu."

▬▬

SIAKYGU /SEK

SIAKYGU /SEK.CHU/
CLAN: UNSUBSCRIBED
KNOWN AS: THE GUARDIAN WITCH
Elissaax

☬☬☬

this chapter is such a mess yikes. sorry for the long wait but i'm finally back from camp! hopefully i'll be able to update in between work.