THE 5TH VERTEX

NOHEMI ROCIA DE VALLECLAN: GAETAKNOWN AS: DAUGHTER OF THE DISCIPLINARY COMMITTEE'S GAETA REPRESENTATIVE

CLAN: GAETA
KNOWN AS: DAUGHTER OF THE DISCIPLINARY COMMITTEE'S GAETA REPRESENTATIVE

▬▬

THE AIR IS thick with suspense, wrapping around every being in the room in a vice hold. it seems as though no one is even breathing in the slightest, in fear of disrupting the concentration of the seer. though she cannot easily be snapped out of the trance she is under.

there is a low thrumming sound when the seer suddenly moves. every eye is trained on her but she still once more. almost like a teasing dance where she pulls and the witnesses follow.

there are whispers in reaction to her sudden stillness, showing obvious displeasure at her lack of movement. her arm goes up suddenly, body moving erratically.

everyone watches her hand, excited to see the next witch in the hexagon of hope. the air feels charged with electricity as the smoky runes appear. they clear out slowly, revealing the words they are all dying to see.

NOHEMI DE VALLE shall stand as the fifth vertex in the hexagon of hope.

the girl's mouth falls open in utter shock. "holy hecate, that's my name!" she gasps, turning to her brother. "holy hecate, that is your name!" keiman de valle looks up from the scratch on the pad of his finger. "that's your name!" he lifts the girl up in his arms. "keiman!" she gasps, kicking her legs to be dropped down.

he sets her down carefully and clears his throat. "sorry sis, i got excited." he apologises meekly. she laughs at his expression.

"my delight!" marco de valle draws his daughter's attention. she beams up at him. "you'll do amazing as always." he assures. "thanks, dad." she leans on her tiptoes and kisses the tall man on the cheek.

"go on ahead, hemi." olalla whispers to her child, caressing her cheek. she smiles widely, nodding excitedly. she whirls around to face the front. taking a deep breath, she walks with a slight skip in her step.

"i guess they believe we have a fighting chance."

▬▬

THE FIFTH OF THE HEXAGON
SLOT: SUNNY

THE FIFTH OF THE HEXAGONSLOT: SUNNY

yours truly

☬☬☬

one more girl and then i'll introduce the boys. expect a possible spam of updates this weekend!