THE 6TH VERTEX

SEOLHYUN (WINTER) HWANGCLAN: AGARDKNOWN AS: DAUGHTER OF THE RUNAWAY WIZARD

CLAN: AGARD
KNOWN AS: DAUGHTER OF THE RUNAWAY WIZARD

▬▬

FIVE OUT OF six witches have been called. the anticipation has not died down though. the witches chosen so far have been unexpectedly young. witchlings who have yet to face the truly harsh realities of dark magic. everyone assumes the last would be just as young.

yet some suspense builds at the possibility of a twist. the last may be a much older witch. some hope that will be the outcome. it will offer them some reassurance that the young witches would have guidance and experience on their side, even if it be from one witch.

others are of the belief that the tide will not change suddenly. the last witch will be just as young as her co the gods seem to favour the young bloods. starting from the current grand warlock, it is plain as day that this is the era of the youth. either way it goes, they are about to find out.

everyone stares intently at the seer the moment she stirs again. the movement of her hand is erratic and frantic. as usual, it is difficult to make out the words at first instance, letters in a hazy purple smoke which slowly cleared out for all to see.

SEOLHYUN HWANG shall stand as the sixth vertex in the hexagon of hope.

there is a unison of gasps from where the girl stands. the girl in question looks up in curiosity, earlier distracted by an ink smudge on her hand. her eyes widen a small fraction at the sight of her name.

she turns her head to her grandmother just as murmurs fill the hall. mary mirag smiles at her granddaughter. "well, would you look at that. your father wanted to run away from this life and the gods pull him back by his daughter." she remarks, shifting her blue eyes, which her son and granddaughter inherited, to the man in question.

byunsoo hwang clears his throat awkwardly and looks away from his mother to his daughter. "i know i can't stop you. so please, be safe out there, sweetie." he pats her hair lovingly. the girl smiles slightly, nodding in response.

yura min looks at her daughter and takes a deep breath. "make sure to always be on your best." she advises with a small smile. again, seolhyun nods. feeling mary's hand urging her forward, she moves to the front where the other five girls are awkwardly standing. taking a deep breath, she mutters lowly.

"please let the human half of this group be at least a bit decent."

as she nears the girls, the seer seems to be back to normal. standing straight, hands now by her side, sibyl reagan watches her reach the small group. the moment she is in their midst, a large purple hexagonal sigil glows above their heads. the girls look up in surprise.

the spell work looks unfamiliar to all eyes. no one can decipher the symbols and runes gleaming a bright purple. they don't seem to be the usual letters everyone recognises.

sibyl keeps silent, eyes taking in the sigil. her lips curve upward slowly. she glances down at the six girls who are still staring above their heads then at the grand warlock. they share a look for a moment before he nods. bobbing her head in a single nod, she turns to face the crowd.

she clears her throat, drawing everyone's attention to her. she smiles at the girls, making eye contact with each of them. the girls see her brown eyes turn gold. the sigil suddenly shrinks and disappears.

seolhyun and all the girls glance up and then at sibyl who is still staring at them. the woman's golden gaze almost pins them to the ground. although she seems calm, her voice takes on that unearthly tone it had earlier.

"the hexagon is complete."

▬▬

THE LAST OF THE HEXAGON
SLOT: SNOWY

THE LAST OF THE HEXAGONSLOT: SNOWY

YOONGBERRY