THE 1ST VERTEX

KAMARIA OKELLOCLAN: ORISKNOWN AS: GRANDDAUGHTER OF THE SAGE WITCH OF ORIS

KAMARIA OKELLO
CLAN: ORIS
KNOWN AS: GRANDDAUGHTER OF THE SAGE WITCH OF ORIS

▬▬

THE SEER'S HAND moves up and everyone stills, wondering what is about to happen next. the gathering has been thrown into confusion at the mention of the second half of the prophecy.

a human and a witch working together? it just seems implausible. humans have persecuted witches for decades, even killed their own with the belief that they were witches. they terrorised their ancestors until they went underground, carving a niche in the world for themselves that could not be seen by mere human eye. the idea of putting two polar races together simply seems like a recipe for disaster.

the seer's hand begins to move erratically, wisps of runic alphabets in its wake. at first, the words are undecipherable, blurring together in glowing purple smoke. all of a sudden, it is clear as day. the word "hexagon" is glaring in the warm glow of the hall.

whispers can be heard all around as witches and wizards attempt to understand the implication of this word. is there more to the prophecy that cannot be spoken by word of mouth?

the seer begins to write once more, causing the hall to once again go silent. every eye watches, waiting for the runes to become clearer. when it does, there is a chorus of gasps.

KAMARIA OKELLO shall stand as the first vertex in the hexagon of hope.

the moment the words are legible, kamaria okello feels several pairs of eyes on her. the attention is uncomfortable but she focuses on reading the now clear sentence. it takes a moment for her to fully process the words.

a warm hand wraps around hers and she looks up to her mother. zuri okello smiles warmly at her daughter, gaze reassuring.

another hand on her back draws her attention. "i knew you were destined for great things." ajia okello's rich voice let out. kamaria's full pink lips curve upwards at her grandmother's words. "now go out there and make bibi proud, luna."

nodding, kamaria throws the hood of her cloak over her head, hiding her mass of currently messy curls underneath dark blue velvet. she steps forward in slow deliberate steps, the almost devious smile she wears unseen by the crowd parting for her.

"never let them see you coming, huh, bibi?"

▬▬

THE FIRST OF THE HEXAGON
SLOT: FOGGY

THE FIRST OF THE HEXAGONSLOT: FOGGY

taliswmn

☬☬☬

okay so i got really excited and decided to publish this early even though there are still 3 open slots. i'll continue to introduce the girls in a similar manner. can't wait to officially start this!