one.

ꜱᴄᴀʀᴇᴅ?

"They are nice girls." Y/N's cousin said. "Well, they look nice from the online pictures but come on, it's common sense. Their fans are around so of course, they are nice." The younger girl protested.  "They are not putting on an act. Be positive for people for once." Nayeon shook her head. She snorted, "After what I experience, no thanks." Nayeon continues driving to the girl group's dorm, ignoring her cousin whining. "You said you needed money in order to move in by yourself next year and here I am being a helpful cousin." Nayeon reminded her of her situation. "Would you rather work jobs with people that could ruin your life? Or with me, your beautiful cousin?" The car stopped at a red light and the driver glanced over to the other person in the car. "I will smack you, but I won't so I'm just gonna say," She pretended to clear her throat, "Why of course, I can't wait to work with my beautiful cousin." She dramatically acted. "You're mean," Nayeon said. After parking her car at the usual spot, both girls head up to blackpink's dorm.

"What am I supposed to do again?" Y/N asked as they entered the elevator. "They have a fan signing event tomorrow. After this, the other managers and I will go to the place where it will be held and, you," Nayeon paused and type away on her phone which then causes Y/N's phone to dinged. "You will tell them their schedule for tomorrow." They exited the elevator and walked 2 doors down before reaching Y/N's new job. "A lot of things to tell." Y/N sighed as she read through. "Don't worry, the girls are professional. Just tell them the time you'll be picking them up from here, what time the event starts, what time the event end, just whatever they will be doing tomorrow." Nayeon knocked on the door and a few seconds later, it opened and revealed a girl with bangs. 

"Unnie, hey. Why are you here?" The stranger asked. Her eyes scanned Y/N before going back to Nayeon. "To drop your new manager," Nayeon answered. "My task here is done, get to know each other but not too much," She continued before walking off. Two pairs of eyes followed Nayeon before she disappeared from their sight. "Come in." Y/N cautiously walked in and scanned the living room and found two cats. 

"Are the other members here?" Y/N asked. "Yeah, hold on." She walked away, leaving Y/N seating on the couch in the living room alone.

 "okay whew, you can do this. come on! it's just a girl group. tell them their schedule then you can leave. see, simple." Pep talking to herself before voices were heard. 

"Who?"

"Nayeon unnie told me we have a new manager."

"Why would we need a new one?"

"I don't know. Come on, she is waiting in the living room and she seems scared."

Y/N furrowed her eyebrows. "i seemed scared? excuse me!"

Four girls appeared and Y/N immediately stood up and bowed. "Why are you bowing?" The blonde one asked. "Well, um, I don't know. Why am I bowing?" Y/N's eyes met one of the girls who has cat-like eyes and saw her nod before she turns to the girl who walked her in. "Mhmm, she definitely seems scared." Y/N ignore what she said. 

The girl who has not said anything walked forward and placed her hand on Y/N's shoulder. "Well, don't mind them. Nice to meet you." Y/N smiled. "Nice to meet you too."

the first chapter is done. yay! 

disclaimer number one: i have never been to a fan signing event so next chapter, i will be writing how the event will go based on online videos of the events. if you have been to one, please tell me so i know how to write such things.

disclaimer number two: I AM NOT KOREAN. but, am i asian? yes. just not from korea or japan or anywhere close to there and if you are thinking about the philippines, no. so obviously, i don't know anything about the culture so i apologized if i offend anyone :)