Chapter 20:

Jeongguk hummed as he wrapped both arms around one of Yoongis arms, as they walked across the Love Bridge. Jeongguk looked at all the locks and smiled to himself before resting his head on Yoongis shoulder, the black boots he had on added to his height. "Yoongs, do you think we could put a lock on here before we leave Paris?" He asked, admiring the beauty all around them. Yoongi smiled and moved Jeongguk off his arm, placing the man in front of him. "Close your eyes." He said and Jeongguk obeyed. Yoongi pulled a heart shaped lock out of his pocket, he bought it when they first arrived, hoping that Jeongguk would want to do this. "Okay baby, now open them." Yoongi said, moving a bit closer to the smaller man. Jeongguks eyes widened in surprise, and he began jumping up and down excitedly before taking the lock into his own gentle hands. "It's so pretty, when did you get this?" He asked, looking at the older man with sparkling eyes.

"When we first got here. At the airport when you were buying some food, I saw a thing about the Love Bridge and they were selling locks like these so, I picked one up incase you wanted to do this." The man spoke with a gentle tone, moving Jeongguks hair from his face while the man continued to stare at him in awe. Jeongguk giggled as his smile grew widely before he jumped into Yoongis arms, his arms instantly wrapping around Yoongis shoulders and kisses him deeply. Yoongi smiled after Jeongguk pulled away. It made him happy to see the younger so excited about the lock, he couldn't wait to see how excited he would be about the ring. Jeongguk looked down at the lock in his hands again while smiling. He used the key to unlock it then looked around for a good spot to put it. He took a few steps, being followed by Yoongi, then knelt down. The older man did the same and hooked it onto the gate. Jeongguk put a hand on the lock and smiled to himself. "I hope this lock proves that I'll be able to be with you forever. No one else has ever made me as happy as you do."

Yoongi stared at the younger who put his hand on Yoongis, then closed the lock before tossing the key into the water. Jeongguk then wrapped his arms around the blonde mans waist and hugged him tightly. "I love you baby doll." Yoongi whispered while caressing Jeongguks face. The younger man didn't say anything, he just pressed his lips to Yoongi's soft ones. After the two stood there a bit longer to take in the view around them. Jeongguk then pulled his phone out of the bag that was thrown over his shoulder. The strap was thin black leather, connected to a small black bag that only had his phone, and some of his money in it. Jeongguk took a picture of the lock that he and Yoongi put on the bridge, then gave his phone to Yoongi so the man could take a picture of the two of them. Jeongguk wrapped both arms around Yoongis lower back again, smiling as Yoongi took the picture of the two of them. "Hey" Yoongi said, lifting Jeongguks head for the younger to meet his gaze.

Yoongi then pressed his lips against the others soft ones, Jeongguks hands gripping at Yoongis button up shirt. The older mans took the picture without Jeongguk realizing. When he pulled away, he looked at the picture and smiled. He sent the picture to his own phone so he could put it as the background, then gave Jeongguks phone back to him. The younger smiled at the picture, then set it as his lock screen before he put it back in his black leather bag. "Eiffel Tower now?" Jeongguk asked and Yoongi nodded. "Yeah, I wanna watch the fireworks with you." He said as Jeongguk hooked his arms around his own, again.

-

-

-

Once the two reached the Eiffel Tower, Jeongguk leaned against the railing and looked down. "We're up so high." He said while smiling, but feeling a little scared. Yoongi took a step back, and looked around a bit, and when his eyes landed on Jeongguk, he quickly took a few steps towards the smaller. "Baby, be careful leaning like that, the dress is so short that it goes up and everyone can see your ass. I don't want that." He said before looking around, thankfully no one was looking. The man then fixed Jeongguks dress, giving him a small pat on his hip afterwards. Jeongguk giggled then looked up at Yoongi next to him. "It's funny that you say that because, so many people have already seen it since I worked as a cam boy." The younger said as he walked closer to the man. He placed his hands on Yoongis broad shoulders as he waited for a response. "I know that but, you're not bunny boy right now, and we're on a date." he said as he pulled Jeongguks body to his, pressing them together. Jeongguk blushed once he felt the mans hands slowly travel down to his ass resting them there. "That ass is mine, right baby?" Yoongi asked in a husky tone, giving Jeongguks bottom a squeeze.