Chapter 10:

Jeongguk woke up the next morning feeling comfortable but then, thoughts of last night flashed through his mind, and he immediately sat up. Jeongguk took in everything that was in Namjoons room. Once he was about to get up, Namjoon came into the room. Jeongguk gave him a soft smile, trying to stay calm. "Did you make food for me?" Jeongguk asked cutely. Namjoon smiled and nodded. "Yes I did. I made you the best pancakes you'll ever have." Namjoon answered as he sat down in bed and put the tray next to Jeongguk. The mans eyes lit up, the smell of the food making him even hungrier. He cut into one of the pancakes and took a bite. He moaned at the taste then looked over to Namjoon. "They're delicious. Thank you for making them for me but, I really have to go. This was a mistake." Jeongguk responded before standing up and grabbing his things from the table next to him. Namjoon looked at Jeongguk confused, "Just please wait." Namjoon said just as Jeongguk was about to open the door. Yoongi forcefully pushed the door open. "Of course. I knew something was up when I saw you bringing a tray of food in here." Yoongi said with his arms crossed over his chest.

Jeongguk looked up at Yoongi, then back down when the male began shouting again. He was trying to avoid eye contact because he knew that he messed up. "Hope you two had a great time last night. Hope he satisfied your needs Jeongguk. I can't believe this is happening to me. I finally find a guy that I'm truly in love with, and you have to go and do this shit to me." Yoongi shouted, then looked down at the ground. Jeongguk watched as Yoongi began getting upset, and took a step towards him. "Yoongi, I didn't have sex with him. I just slept in his room. We didn't kiss either. I'm still your boyfriend. I'm sorry that I freaked out on you, and didn't let you explain yourself but, seeing that girl on you just made me so jealous and upset." Yoongi looked up at Jungkook, a few tears on his face. "Jeongguk. That was Hoseoks sister. She was back in town and wanted to hang out with me and Hoseok but, he ditched us so he could go hang out with Jimin. I didn't want her to kiss me. I don't like her like that, and I told her she needed to stop being all over me but, she likes me so much and wouldn't stop." Yoongi says in a shaky voice as Jeongguk wipes away the mans tears.

Just as Jeongguk was about to speak up, Namjoon stood up and walked over to them. "Wow Yoongi, what a performance you're putting on for him." The man said with a smirk on his face, and his hands in his pockets. Yoongi looked up at Namjoon, glaring at his father. "It's not a fucking act. I'm telling the truth." he growled and Jeongguk got even closer to Yoongi, rubbing his hands over the man's chest to try and calm him down. "Do you really believe him Jeongguk?" Namjoon asked, crossing his arms over his chest. Jeongguk couldn't believe this was happening. Not only were the two fighting over him but, he was ruining a relationship between a father and son. He felt horrible and looked between the two men. Both of them began to watch as Jeongguk picked up his phone texting Jimin and Taehyung to meet him at Yoongis house. Once he sat his phone down, he got undressed and changed back into his clothes. "I don't think I should come over anymore. I'm ruining your relationship with your dad." Jeongguk said once he turned back to the two, walking over to Yoongi. "I believe you Yoongi but, I can't be here anymore." Jeongguk said while putting his phone in his back pocket. Namjoon and Yoongi both began talking over each other, but Jeongguk cut them off. "Shut up. I'm not going to do this. I love you Yoongi, so so much but, I can't be here if your dad likes me too." Jeongguk said then got closer to Yoongi. "I understand if you don't want to be here but, please don't leave me. I love you Jeongguk. You're the only person I ever did love. He's just trying to take you away because he wants you. Please don't let him get to you. " Yoongi said then began getting upset again. "Please Jeongguk." Yoongi said in a shaky voice and let a few more tears fall. Jeongguk shushed Yoongi and rested his forehead against the males.

"Shh, calm down. I'll give you another chance. I trust you more than I trust your dad but, you have to make it up to me and I don't want you hanging out with her alone anymore. She needs to know that you already have someone." Jeongguk said while running his hands over Yoongis chest again. He felt Yoongis lips on his forehead and the mans arms around him, pulling him into a comforting hug. As Jeongguk was about to press his lips to Yoongis cheek, Namjoon pulled Jeongguk from Yoongis grip. Jeongguk looked at him angry, but scared at the same time. "Don't even try it. I don't want to be associated with you anymore and I am telling my manager about you so you'll be taken off the sites member list." He said then walked back over to Yoongi. He hugged Yoongi who was still somewhat crying and looked at Namjoon who still looked angry. "I'm sorry Yoongi. Your dad got into my head and tried to make me think you were going to hurt me. I just can't come over anymore." He said as he turned his head to look back at the blonde man, cupping his face and wiping his tears.