Chapter 5:

Today was the day that Jeongguk was going to do his Q & A with his viewers, and he was nervous. He doesn't know the kind of questions they are going to ask, and he was scared that they were going to start bringing up Yoongi again since Jeongguk so stupidly made the mistake of moaning out the mans name. Jimin was already there since he spent the night before. He and Jeongguk had a nice relaxing day together which was good since Jeongguk needed it but, now the boy was starting to get worked up again. Yoongi was on his way over, and Jungkook kept freaking out and looking through his closet again and again, thinking that the outfit he had on wasn't good enough. Jimin soon walked over to the man, and grabbed his face between both of his delicate hands. "Jeongguk, you need to calm down. You look super cute in the outfit you have on and you know that Yoongi already likes you so, you don't have to try and impress him with other outfits."  Jimin explained and Jeongguk just watched him with a worried expression but, he nodded anyways.

When the two heard a knock at the door, Jimin let go of Jeongguk so he could go answer it and let Yoongi in. The raven haired man took a few deep breaths, preparing himself to see Yoongi again. Once he opened the door, he couldn't help the wide smile that grew on his face. "Hi Yoongi." He said softly, then quickly wrapped his arms around the taller man, hugging him as tight as he could. "Hey baby. You look beautiful." Yoongi said as he hugged Jeongguk back. Even though the two weren't dating, Jeongguk still felt butterflies in his stomach, and felt his cheeks heat up from the nickname Yoongi gave him, and not to mention all the compliments he has been getting from Yoongi as well. Jeongguk didn't want to break the hug but, he had too, so the two could go to his recording room where he had the laptop and camera set up. He looked at his phone and saw that it was almost nine. He had two minutes until he started. The small raven haired man took a seat on his bed, crossing both of his legs, sitting like a child, while Yoongi and Jimin were talking. The two were officially meeting since Jimin wasn't so nice the first time.

"Okay guys, be quiet, I'm starting." He said to the two who nodded in response, and took a seat anywhere in Jeongguks room as he fixed his oversized blue sweater that gave him sweater paws and hung off of his one shoulder. Exposing one of his collar bones, and pale skin. "Hi daddies!!" Jeongguk said happily to the camera. "Today I'm doing something different because, I need a little break so, I got the idea from my friend to do a Q and A." Jeongguk looked through the chat and smiled again, happy that his viewers were happy about it. "I'm glad you guys have lots of questions for me. So, all you have to do is just ask and whatever I see while reading through the chat, I'll answer truthfully." Jeongguk said while smiling. Jeongguk looked over to the side and saw Yoongi taking a seat next to him, but was out of frame. Jimin moved closer too, sitting in the bed but behind the laptop. He took a deep breath as he began looking through the chat and seeing all kinds of questions.

"How big is Baby Bunny's dick?"

"Could you and Peachymin do another video together? It was so hot and we all loved it."

"How about doing a video with that Taehyung guy? You two would look nice together."

"I know you're not supposed to tell us but, can we know how old you are?"

"Can I fuck you.."

Jeongguk decided to answer the first few he saw. "My dick size?" He said kind of questionable and laughed. "I don't know why that matters because I'm a bottom but, it's about five inches I guess." He said then giggled cutely afterwards. Yoongi feeling his heart flutter at the sound. "I will definitely do another video with Peachymin whenever he is up for it. He's literally my best friend, and we always help each other out whenever we need it." The raven haired man said then sighed when he read the next one. "I never really talked with Taehyung. If he would want to do something with me then I would agree but, if you really want it, just convince him." Jeongguk said with an uneasy smile. He only talked with Taehyung one time and he was really rude to Jeongguk the whole time they were together. "I'm sorry but, I can't reveal my age but, of course you can fuck me daddy. Jus pin me down under you, so I can't move and fuck me into the mattress so hard that I won't be able to walk for days." Jeongguk said in a seductive tone, but then giggled again afterwards. While Jeongguk was explaining what he wanted his "daddy" to do to him, Yoongi was imagining him and Jeongguk in bed together. He smirked then bit his lip and he looked over at the boy who was happily answering questions.