Chapter 7:

"Is your dad home?" Jeongguk asked Yoongi as they waited in the mans car. The two were sitting outside of Yoongis house since Jeongguk was to nervous to actually go inside. Yoongi placed a hand on Jeongguks thigh, giving it a little squeeze. "Listen baby, I don't think he's home but if he is, I'll make sure he doesn't question you like you're afraid of. Now, come on. We can't sit out here all day." Yoongi said while rubbing Jeongguks thigh in a soothing way. Jeongguk eventually nodded, agreeing with Yoongi before the two got out of his car and began walking towards the house. Jeongguk immediately grabbed a hold of Yoongis bigger hand and interlocked their fingers, he didn't know why he felt so nervous. When the two entered the house, they heard a radio on in the kitchen very faintly. Jeongguk began growing even more nervous, and held onto Yoongis bicep with his other small hand. "Yoongi, is that you?" A man's voice echoed through the room before a tall, and very handsome blonde man walked into the room. Jeongguks pupils were big as he stared at the man. He was nervous but, he had to admit that Yoongis dad was very handsome.

As soon as Namjoon noticed Jeongguk hiding next to Yoongi he smiled and put his hands in his pockets as he walked closer. "Yoongi would you mind introducing me to your very shy friend?" He says and Yoongi nods. He looks back at Jeongguk before pulling the man in front of him. "This is Jeongguk. He has a private job that he isn't really allowed to talk about so don't question him. He doesn't like when people do that, it makes him nervous and then he starts to panic." Namjoon nodded his head, not able to take his eyes off of the man. "But, I do have to go check something before I take him upstairs so, please keep him company until I get back down here. Thanks dad." Yoongi says with a smile before running up the stairs to his bedroom. Leaving Jeongguk alone with Namjoon, which was a big mistake. "So, you're shy?" Namjoon asks as he moves closer to Jeongguk, the man taking a few steps back but being stopped by the wall, not realizing it was there. "Yes sir, but only because I don't really know you." He answers quietly, looking up at Namjoon with big doe eyes. "But you seem so happy on camera, you're never shy even though you don't know anyone who's watching." Namjoon said with a smirk, which caused Jeongguk to panic inside a little.

"I - I don't know what you mean sir." He says trying to avoid eye contact but, Namjoon lifts the boys head so he is forced to look into the mans eyes. "Sir. That's cute, but I like it when you call me daddy. Don't you like calling yours viewers that, Bunny Boy?" Namjoon asked with anther smirk. Jeongguk was panicking more on the inside but trying not to show it on the outside.

"I have no idea what you mean." Jeongguk said as he tried to look away, and get out of Namjoons grip. Jeongguk was now more nervous than ever, Namjoon had him pinned in the corner, and he knew exactly who Jeongguk was now. "Come on bunny, don't play dumb with daddy. You remember the man that asked the question about fucking you during your Q and A?" Namjoon asks in a low tone, making his voice sound deeper as he took another step towards Jeongguk, their bodies now pressed together. Jeongguk shook his head, "You have the wrong person." Jeongguk said, feeling like he was about to cry. Namjoon ignored Jeongguk and chuckled, before trailing his fingers down Jeongguks jawline. He then lifted Jeongguks head so that the man was looking at him. "The one who asked that question was me and, I do believe you said I was allowed to fuck you, right?" He asked while he traced his thumb along Jeongguks bottom lip.

Jeongguk was scared, and he didn't know what to say so he just nodded out of fear and agreed. "Yes daddy.." he said quietly, barley audible. "You want daddy's thick cock inside of you?" He asked while he reached a hand around to the back of Jeongguks jeans to squeeze his ass, but then quickly stepped away when he heard Yoongi coming down the stairs. Jeongguk stood up straight then ran over to Yoongi, hugging the man tightly while breathing heavily. He felt tears brimming his eyes but, he didn't want them to fall. "What's wrong?" He asks Jeongguk but, he doesn't get a response. When Jeongguk sees Namjoon coming closer to them, he panics and tries to back away while holding Yoongi even tighter. The man quickly wraps his arms around Jeongguk who he thought was acting weird. "Did you question him and make him freak out?" He asked while looking up at Namjoon who nodded. "I'm sorry, I just wanted to get to know the boy that my son is hanging out with." He lied to cover up what he actually did and said to Jeongguk.