Chapter 6:

Jeongguks lips moved so smoothly against Yoongis. The olders hands rested on Jeongguks bare lower back. The kiss was unexpected but, Yoongi was loving the feeling of their lips together. Once Jeongguk eventually pulled away, he stared into the older mans eyes. "Wow.." he whispered then leaned closer once Yoongis big hands were cupping his face. "I've been wanting to do that since I first saw you." Yoongi whispered, his voice low and husky. It sent shivers up and down the youngers spine. Jeongguk smiled the leaned in for a kiss again. Their lips melting together, like they were made for each other. The smaller boy began grinding against Yoongis bare length and whined into the kiss. "I want to.." Jeongguk said between kisses. "Please." As much as Yoongi was loving the kisses, and the way Jeongguks pretty ass was grinding onto him, he pulled the boy off of himself and looked into Jeongguks beautiful eyes. "What about that whole speech you gave on your live stream?" Yoongi asked, locking fingers with Jeongguk. "We're not even dating and, you said you wanted to wait for the right person. Make it special." Yoongi spoke, playing with Jeongguks fingers as he stared into the boys doe eyes.

"Yoongi, you are the right person. I don't care if we're not dating right now because, I know we will be in the future. I'm not letting you go that easily." Jeongguk said once his face got closer to Yoongis. "I don't know. I don't want to take this away from you though." Yoongi spoke again and looked down at his fingers that were intertwined with Jeongguks petite and pretty ones. Jeongguk sighed and lifted Yoongis head with his free hand. He couldn't keep his eyes off of Yoongis sparkling chocolate ones. Jeongguk stared at Yoongi with a cute smile, not even having to say anything. "Are you sure that this is what you want?" Yoongi asked very concerned. He didn't want Jeongguk to wake up in the morning and regret everything. "Yes, I'm sure. I want you to be my first." Jeongguk whispered before pressing his lips to Yoongis again, and Yoongi didn't hesitate to kiss back. The blonde man got a good grip on Jeongguk before carefully flipping the two over. He locked Jeongguk under him, the smaller man feeling Yoongis hardened length.

"Are you sure you aren't going to regret this tomorrow?" Yoongi asked again, he really felt like they should wait but, he didn't want to upset Jeongguk who was practically begging. "How about we just do something like, what I would do on my Livestream. This way we aren't having actual sex." Jeongguk said before pushing Yoongi off of him so he could stand up. Jeongguk pulled off his pretty black lace panties that he liked to wear so much, then climbed back into his bed, pushing the blankets away from them. "If your okay with that then I am." Yoongi said as Jeongguk sat between the man's legs. The smaller man blushed, seeing Yoongis length. Jeongguk took a hold of it and began pumping his fist around it. Yoongi shuddered before he placed both hands on Jeongguks cheeks and pulling him in for another kiss. Jeongguk eventually pulled away, then got into a better position for what he was about to do. "Just sit back against the headboard and relax." Jeongguk spoke, which Yoongi did. He took in a deep breath, then let it out as he leaned back.

Jeongguk took a hold of Yoongis length at the base before taking the tip into his mouth. Yoongi groaned and twitched a bit as Jeongguk took more in little by little, until he began bobbing his head up and down, taking it all into his mouth. "You weren't lying when you said you were good at deep throating.." Yoongi choked out as a hand went to Jeongguks hair. The smaller man giggled after pulling Yoongis length out of his mouth, continuing to stroke his length. "How does that feel, daddy?" Jeongguk asked while giving small kitten picks to the tip of Yoongis length. Yoongis breathing was ragged, and he couldn't stop moving. Yoongi nodded as he threw his head back again. "Can daddy please put it in me? I want to know how amazing it feels." Jeongguk said before kissing the man's soft lips, continuing to stroke him. "Get over here." Yoongi said as he laid down, Jeongguk climbing on top of him. He started grinding his length against Yoongis, letting out soft moans. Yoongi groaned as his hands gripped Jeongguks thighs. Jeongguk grabbed the bottle of lube that he had sitting next to the bed and put some onto Yoongis length before lining it up with his enterance. Jeongguk took a deep breath, glad that he prepped himself not long before Yoongi came over. Jimin told him not to but, he did it anyways.