Chapter 16:

Jeongguk was laying in Yoongis bed, wearing nothing. He had gotten used to the same sleeping habit as his boyfriend. The smaller giggled when the blonde man walked in and tackled him, leaving kisses all over Jeongguks face. "Yoongs, we need to get ready. Remember the plan that Taehyung talked to us about at the party last night?" He asked while giggling. Taehyung trusted Namjoon but, still got jealous and felt hurt whenever he saw Namjoon watching Jeongguk so, he thought of a plan. Taehyung was going to go hang out with Namjoon at the mans house, and Jeongguk was going to be there with Yoongi. Jeongguk was going to be sitting on the couch alone while Namjoon came home, he wanted Jeongguk to try and make a move on Namjoon to see if the man would actually stop him. "Is Taehyung here yet?" Jeongguk asked as Yoongi handed the boy his red lace panties, and an oversized black hoodie that hung off his shoulder, and went to his mid thigh. "Yeah, he said he was going to wait for us in the kitchen. Jeongguk nodded as he stood up, finally dressed and ready.

Yoongi picked up Jeongguk and hugged him tightly as he carried him to the kitchen. He sat to man on the kitchen table and stood between the youngers dangling legs. Taehyung smiled as he looked up at Jeongguk. "Thank you for helping me Jeongguk. I trust Joonie but, I just getting this sick feeling in my stomach whenever I see him watching you. It makes me feel like he still wants you." Taehyung spoke, his smile falling. The raven haired boy grabbed Taehyungs hand, holding it in his petite ones. "I promise, this is only going to be acting. I have no feelings for Namjoon." He said before kissing the back of Taehyungs hand. "Yeah, and if my dad tries anything with you, I'll go in there and save you." Yoongi said with a smirk. Jeongguk giggled as he rested his hands on the older mans chest. "Thank you, my knight in shining armor." Jeongguk and Yoongi shared a sweet kiss, but was interrupted when they heard someone messing with the door knob. Jeongguk quickly jumped down from the table and ran into the living room, balling himself up on the couch. As soon as Namjoon walked in, he looked at Jeongguk with a smile. "Hey Guk." He said as he took off his jacket.

When Jeongguk didn't respond, Namjoon looked at him again. "What's wrong?" He asks with concern in his voice. The man sat down on the couch next to the younger man. Jeongguk looked up, pretending to cry. "Yoongi broke up with me." He whined and quickly climbed into Namjoons lap, straddling the man. The older man hugged Jeongguk to try and comfort him. "What happened? I thought you two were perfect." He asked as Jeongguk looked up at him. "Last night, after I came here with him, he told me that he doesn't want me anymore because, I'm to much to handle." He whined before burying his face in the mans chest. Namjoon sighed and hugged Jeongguk tighter, "I'm going to have to talk to him." the older man said as he began running his fingers through Jeongguks hair. "Well actually.." Jeongguk said just above a whisper, sitting up in the mans lap and wiping at his eyes with balled up fists. "I was thinking, maybe you and I could be together because, I am attracted to you and, you're so nice to me all the time." He explained with big doe eyes.

Taehyung and Yoongi were in the kitchen which was the next room over, and they could hear everything. Once Jeongguk asked that question, Taehyungs heart began racing. He was afraid of hearing something that would break his heart. Yoongi noticed how nervous the younger was, he began gently rubbing his back to give him some type of comfort. "I don't think I can Jeongguk. I'm with Taehyung and you know that." he said after he let out a sigh. Namjoon reached out to hold Jeongguks smaller hands in his, as he stared into the youngers big brown eyes. "I like you Jeongguk, you're a sweet person and you're so adorable and, I'm sorry for how mean to you I was when we first met. I was just freaking out and overwhelmed from seeing you in person when I thought I never would." He explained and Jeongguk smiled a bit. "But, I don't think I had true feelings for you. It was just, me wanting to get with such a pretty person, wanting to be in control of him, and make sure he only listens to me. With Taehyung, it's nothing like that. I'm so in love with him, it's crazy. He always makes my day better, he's my light. I don't know how I didn't see that before." he spoke with a smile on his face, looking down at his and Jeongguks hands.