Chapter 3:

Yoonkii_93: "You're literally the most beautiful man I've ever seen. Can we please talk?"

Bunny Boy: "I would love to talk with such a sweet man. You're the only person to ever make me actually blush in my whole year of working as a cam boy."

Jeongguk was laying in bed and smiling at his laptop screen, Yoongi was doing the same.

Yoonkii_93: "I assume that you aren't supposed to give out any personal information for your safety but, can I please just know your first name?"

Bunny Boy: "Oh, I don't know yet since we just met. You can just call me Bunny."

Yoonkii_93: "Well since you don't know me, I'll tell you everything. My name is Min Yoongi, I'm 21 years old. The only family I have is my step father. My actual dad walked out on me and my mother when I was only 7 years old and she remarried a year later. Her and my step dad were perfect together but, she passed away from cancer when I was 13. I have only one close friend named Hoseok. He's actually the one who told me about this site and I'm so glad he did or, I wouldn't be talking to you right now. I'm in college and working on becoming a music producer. I write my own music and lyrics but I don't sing, I rap. Oh, and my profile picture is my most recent picture of me. It was a selfie I took about a week or two ago."

Jeongguks eyes widened at the long paragraph that Yoongi had sent him. He felt bad that Yoongi lost his mother at such a young age but, he was happy that he and his step father are so close. Jeongguk was curious and clicked on Yoongis picture to make it bigger and his pupils blew up while his heart skipped a beat. Yoongis blonde hair fell over his eyes a bit as he scrunched his nose up to make a cute expression. Yoongis brown eyes made Jeongguk melt. The white hoodie Yoongi was wearing also looked super comfy and Jeongguk loved wearing oversized hoodies. Yoongi was perfect in Jeongguks eyes.

Bunny Boy: "I'm so sorry that you lost your mother at a young age but wow, you're so handsome."

Yoonkii_93: "Would you trust me enough to meet me in person if it was in public?"

Bunny Boy: "I really don't know. One of the boys on here meets with men in person and they hurt him if he says no to doing anything with them."

Yoonkii_93: "I swear, I would never ever hurt you. Honestly, when I looked at you, something just clicked and it felt like love at first sight and, I know that might sound crazy but, I just would really love to meet you. My step father owns his own company and right now he is running my mother's until he thinks I'm old enough to do it which I'm fine with but, I have more than enough money to travel as far as I need too."

Bunny Boy: "You're making me blush so much right now. The thought of seeing you in person does make me smile. I guess we can meet but, if you hurt me, I'm getting the police involved."

Yoonkii_93: "I swear, I won't hurt you. I just need your name, and I need to know where you live."

Bunny Boy: "My name is Jeongguk and I'm in Seoul, South Korea. I'm originally from Busan but, my parents moved here when I was 10 because my dad got a huge job offer that he couldn't turn down."