"Fuck." Namjoon cursed.

Taehyung hummed, a little surprised but also excited. He took Namjoon's boner into his small hands and smiled cheekily up at the alpha who was hiding his face in his elbow, breathing harshly.

He did not expect to be given a blowjob so late at night, but he wasn't complaining. After all, he had had a hard and stressful day at work, and although Namjoon didn't like to admit it, sex really put his mind off things. And he had a beautiful, horny mate that constantly begged for it, anyways.

"Can I?" Taehyung asked quietly, pressing his face into Namjoon's pelvis, inhaling the slightly musky scent of Namjoon's cock. "Please, alpha?"

Namjoon hitched at the begging and groaned, sitting back down onto the bed and leaning back. Taehyung laughed triumphantly, climbing up and placing his elbows on the outside of Namjoon's deliciously thick thighs, and he played with Namjoon's dick eagerly.

Taehyung ran his tongue up the side and smirked. "I will not disappoint you, Joonie~"

Namjoon bit his lip and growled. "Just get on with it."

"Ooh~ impatient." Taehyung wiggled his eyebrows teasingly before putting both hands on Namjoon's dick. He pressed his nose to the base of it and gently licked his balls, loving the way Namjoon shook and grabbed his silvery hair, thrusting up. Taehyung giggled and continued to suck below, drool dribbling out of his mouth and soaking the bottom part of his dick. Namjoon blinked open one eye daringly as Taehyung began to slowly pump the bottom, pulling away and licking the tip. "Oh~ alpha...I'm so wet." He moaned softly, and Namjoon moaned as Taehyung lifted his ass and a globule of slick drooled down his thighs, splattering onto the wooden flooring lewdly.

His pretty, coral lips played with the slit, leaning back with a deep breath, his fingers digging into the little slit and coaxing some more precum to drool out, and Taehyung hungrily licked it all up, eliciting impatient groans from Namjoon. The alpha needily bucked his hips, growls vibrating from his chest as his omega began to engulf the thick cock between his lips. He didn't waste anymore time after that, keeping Namjoon's hips down, and the brown-haired male obediently kept still as Taehyung bobbed his head up and down.

Soft gagging noises, followed by the gentle slurping and suckling of Taehyung's tongue licking up the excess saliva filled the room, and Namjoon was loving it. Everything was so hot and messy, wet and sweet. The alpha hadn't allowed Taehyung to take over like this in a while and he had regretted that, because holy shit who knew that Taehyung could deepthroat so good?

"Fuck!" Namjoon bucked his hips up into Taehyung's mouth and the male yelped. "Fuck, fuck!" He grabbed Taehyung's head and began to ravishingly thrust. Taehyung went limp, allowing Namjoon to take control, laughing a little before his mouth was shoved up with a cock again, the back of his throat aching a little. "Shit, little needy omega, teasing your alpha until he goes insane?!"

Taehyung moaned and leaned his hands down to pump his own tiny cock between his legs needily. Namjoon watched as Taehyung took his cock so well and pleasured himself, and Namjoon howled out in ecstasy. "Shit, shit, shit! Fuck, you're doing so good, my beautiful fucking omega—holy shit."

Taehyung moaned in response, closing his lips and sucking with each thrust, saliva literally drooling down his chin and falling onto his chest. The delicious, musky taste of precum was filling his mouth and clouding his senses, and the desperation of release was beginning to take over the couple's minds. Namjoon began to rut forward a little sloppier, and Taehyung stopped Namjoon, holding his hips back.

The alpha whined out at the loss of warmth as Taehyung pulled the dick out and took a moment to recover, coughing and swallowing, cleaning up the mess on his alpha's cock before taking his hands and pumping the base of Namjoon's cock.

"Shit," Namjoon grabbed at the bedsheets and Taehyung moaned loudly with him.

"Alpha," Taehyung whispered softly.

"Omega!" Namjoon grunted out, throwing his head back and carding a hand through his hair desperately. He could feel the tight coil unraveling in his stomach, and Taehyung glanced up. When he saw Namjoon beginning to close his eyes and bite his lip, Taehyung latched his lips over the tip and patiently waited for his treat.

Namjoon's load was one that would never disappoint a cum-slut like Taehyung. He threw his head back with a deep gasp, panting desperately as he thrusted in and released hard down his throat. "Oh, God, Taehyung," Namjoon whimpered.

And Namjoon was humiliated, he always was of the amount of his release. It was so much, every single time: it was so messy and huge and Namjoon couldn't stop it of course, but he would always be slightly embarrassed of that.

Taehyung, however, was having the time of his life. He giggled happily, swallowing as much as he could, before resting the tip on his shoulder and letting Namjoon finish releasing. It dribbled and soaked his chest and back, and Taehyung gently sucked and kissed Namjoon's thighs as the alpha finally stopped, his hips jerking up once and a while, his poor cock twitching as it finished up.

Namjoon took a moment to pause and regain his breath, and looked up at his mate. Taehyung was still suckling kisses onto Namjoon's thighs, and the alpha groaned before pulling Taehyung up onto the bed, letting the omega straddle his hips before slipping himself between those hot, throbbing walls.

Taehyung jolted and Namjoon moaned.

"God. You're definitely getting ruined tonight."

-

ugh i suck at writing smut wtf but porn is life 😔

y'all wanna share some safe porn links below OwO for uh, scientific research...preferably from twitter owowowo

preferably from twitter owowowo