Part 41

3rd Person's pov

"Mom!" Kuroko was startled at that he look at the door and saw his Kids running towards him. Kuroko was so happy to see that both of his kids are safe and fine.

Kuroko hig tightly both his kids. He even cry of happiness. So thus Both of his kids.

"Mom, Your awake, You really Awake!" Seiji said still crying yet happy.

"Yes I am Seiji, Sorry to keep you waiting." Kuroko said as he hug seiji again.

"I'm so glad that Mom is awake, I thought your gonna leave us forever!" Tetsuyana said.

"As If I will do that Tetsuyana." Kuroko said and hug his kids once more.

"Are you guys doing fine? How are you? You Seiji, are you ok? Is anything wrong?" Kuroko ask his kids.

"Nope nothing is wrong Mom. Everything Is fine." Tetsuyana said.

"Yes Everything is fine now that Mom is awake." Seiji said.

"I'm sorry if I leave you so suddenly. I'm sorry if left you behind." Kuroko said.

"No, I was the one who should say sorry. If I didn't stop in the middle of the road at that time, Mom won't be in a Coma. Mom won't get hurt," seiji said as Tears flooded in his eyes.

"No worries, You don't need to say sorry. It wasn't your fault Seiji. Its no one's fault, accidents happen." Kuroko said at Pat Seiji's head.

"Mom Doesn't blame me?" Seiji ask.

"Nope, I'm not gonna blame you in anything. And Seiji, Don't you dare think that Your a bother or A burden to me. Your not, Your my son and my treasure." Kuroko said with a hint of seriousness as he pinch the nose of Seiji.

"How did.." seiji said as he was surprise that His mother knows what he was thinking.

"Your my son, I know what your thinking." Kuroko said.

"Sorry," seiji said.

"Don't apologies Seiji, See I told you mom is too nice. He will immediately doesn't blame you." Tetsuyana comfort her brother. Seiji just nod and smile a Little.

"I'm proud of you Tetsuyana, You always make things Right. What A good Girl." Kuroko said and pat Tetsuyana's hair.

"Mom, I'm not Nigou." Tetsuyana said.

"Hai, Hai." Kuroko said and Chuckle. 

"Mom?" tetsuyana called.

"Hm?"

Tetsuyana and Seiji Look at each other before to Kuroko.

"Welcome Back Mom!" The two lf them said.

Kuroko was shock a little then Tears come floded then Kuroko hug his kids.
"I'm back." Kuroko said as he hug his kids.

Then after that, Both Seiji and Tetsuyana stayed at Kuroko for a while and Start to tell them story how they live there lives when Kuroko was out. Seiji immediately say sorry when he was also in coma for Two months too Leaving Tetsuyana alone.

Kuroko was proud of his daughter for being so Strong and brave, she never give up and she is really living herself in a true older sister. They told story about them until Seiji went to the Part when he met up Akashi.

It was one winternight when he was supposed to visit Kuroko, he collapse and Next thing he knows he was in Akashi Mansion. He sleep for 3 days. Seiji also complained that after that when he get homes Tetsuyana sermon him for one whole Hour about where he have been and how he make Tetsuyana worried.

Tetsuyana said that she was just worried about Seiji disappearing like that. SHe knows Seiji has a Lack of pressence, But Sure Seiji Can't disappeared like a Thinbubble.

Then Seiji told about how Tetsuyana work and how one month later ended up living in Akashi's care.

They all told him what Akashi did to them and Kuroko was happy to hear them all. Sad to say the Twins fell asleep and currently sleeping side by Side in Kuroko's arms.

"Thank You Akashi-kun. For taking care of them." Kuroko said.

"You know I was here?" Akashi said.

"Yes." Kuroko said.

"And You ignore me"

"I'm sorry, Its just... This kids won't stop talking." Kuroko said.

Kuroko finally look at Akashi and Akashi look at Kuroko.

"Tetsu-"

"Akashi-kun, I know you have many questions. I'll answer them one by one but pls be assure that you won't wake up the kids." Tetsuya said.

Akashi grab Tetsuya's chin and lean for a kiss. Tetsuya was shock a bit but then Close his eyesz

_________________________

Thanks for reading
Hope you enjoy it 😊😊😊