Part 30

3rd person's pov

3 days pass and Seiji was Sleeping.  2 days since Tetsuyana started to live with Akashi. Like seiji she doesn't touch things much and mind Akashi's Buisness. Tetsuyana often spend time in the library Most. But she is Away since she has school. Akashi heard a Rumor that She is known as the Demon empress since she is scary and Cold.

Thats why when Kise and Aomine visit Akashi with Tetsuyana around they were surprised.

"Seriously, A 6 years girl like you knows Buisness?" Aomine said.

"My words are Absolute Aomine-san." Tetsuyana said.

"Wow, Your Tone of speaking is just like Akashicchi, Scary." Kise said.

"Sorry To scare you Kise-san but this is how I speak." Tetsuyana said.

"Your like a Brat," aomine said.

"I'm not a Brat Aomine-san." Tetsuyana said more coldly and glare at Aomine who gulp.

"A Girl like you shouldn't be arrogant." Aomine said. Tetsuyana then Throw a Scissor at Aomine who hit his cheek.

"If you don't like the scissors is gonna be in your mouth, Shut up. You know I'm very good at Handling a scissor pretty much." Tetsuyana said.

Kise and Aomine hide behind Akashi.

"Akashi! She's a devil I tell you. A devil!" Aomine said.

"I agree She is." Kise said.

" don't be. She is not a Devil. She is just annoyed by the two of you." Akashi said.

"Good thing someone in the room understands me. I first Doubt you Akashi-san but Now I can see that you are a true Emperor at all. Correct me if I'm wrong, You don't allow no one to control you right?" Tetsuyana said.

"Your correct." Akashi said. "I persume your the same?" Akashi said. 

"Yes, But I allow my Mom and Seiji control me. I listen to every word they say, If you think that is a disgrace or a Lack of Pride then lets just say Your wrong because I let them Control me, I can control them whenever I want." Tetsuyana said.

Akashi smirk. "Your one amazing Kid, Your mother must be proud of you." Akashi said.

"She will and she is I know it. I just hope that Whoever our father is Also happy with what Me and Seiji are." Tetsuyana said.

"You want to meet your father?" Akashi ask.

"Yes, But My mom told me her love story that didn't end well." Tetsuyana said.

"Do tell." Akashi said.

"Don't you have work?"

"It can wait." Akashi reply.

"Hm, I guess. Well Mom fell inlove with she Thought her destiny. My mom love him and He love her. They knew each other since middle school and they became lovers for 5 whole years. But, With society being judgemental, A peasant having a Lover to a prince  is actually an eye sore. Thinking that the Peasant is just a Gold Digger for the Prince. The King which the Prince's father Told the Peasant that if he Marry the Prince, then think about the Prince reputation will be ruin. They will never live happily ever after because a Peasant and A Prince love story is an Eyesore. So the peasant since he love the Prince so much, She is willing to let go of the Prince. Its already too late When she found out that She had kids With the prince, So She decided to Raise the Kids on her own even She is just a Little Peasant." Tetsuyana said.

"So Your mother is the Peasant, Your father is the Prince, and The king who is a bastard. Why does he think its an Eyesore, Cinderella was a Peasant too who became a princess when he marry the prince, Whats the difference?" Aomine said.

"And Is the Peasant kinda Idiot? Why did he leave the Prince when she love him so much?" Kise said.

"I don't know, Ask my mother if ever you will meet her." Tetsuyana said.

"It must be hard for Tetsuyanacchi and Seijicchi." Kise said.

"But I think, Mom was the one who hurt the most. Mom was always happy when  he talks about father, But when she always have this sad smile when she remember him too. I ask her if She still love our father, Her only reply is. 'Yes I do, But we can't' thats her reply." Tetsuyana said.

"Thats confusing." Aomime said.

"He also said that 'a phantom can't be at Emperor side. Because a Phantom is always a Shadow' she said that to me But I don't get it at all." Tetsuyana said.

"Maybe if you grow old you may, if you ask her." Akashi said and lat Tetsuyana's Hair.

"You know, Akashi-san your like an Adult version of Seiji but your attitude is like me. Acting so Prideful and great. But you had a soft side inside of you." Tetsuyana said,

"We thought that Seiji was his son in the first place!" Aomine said.

"Well that's Expected since they look a like." Tetsuyana said.

"But you and Akashicchi act the same Scary." Kise said.

"Well Thats your own Perception Kise-san" Tetsuyana said.

"Tetsuyana, Would you like to go to the company with me?" Akashi said.

"The well known Emperor Akashi Seijuro-san is Asking, Who would say No to that?" Tetsuyana said.

"Then its settle then. Lets go." Akashi said.

In the end Akashi was amazed by How a 6 Years old Kid knows how to handle a Business. Akashi can see it that this girl can be a Future  successful Businesswoman.

____-_____________________

Thanks for reading
Hope you enjoy it 😊😊😊