Part 13

3rd person's pov

Akashi panic when he wake up. Seiji was nowhere to be found. He quickly search everywhere and found a Note in his table.

Good Morning Akashi-san.

I'm sorry If I wasn't near your side anymore. I have class in 8:30 am at xxxxxx its public school. I Promise I'll come back.

-Seiji

Akashi sigh in relief when he heard that. He quickly fix hisself and took a bath. He was finish for an hour and went towards the dinning room for breakfast. Ofcourse Midorima and Takao had join him.

"Where's cute Seiji-kun?" Takao ask.

"He was at School. He left a Letter. " Akashi said.

"Thats Unusual for you to wake up this late." Midorima said.

"I slept late last night." Akashi said.

"Right." Midorima said.

Takao examine the letter that Seiji write. "One he has beautiful Handwriting for 6 years old. Two, Isn't this school like 1 hour and 30 minutes from here? How did that kid went to school?" Takao said looking at The letter.

They all went silent until Akashi call the Butler.
"Did Seiji ask For a Driver or anything?" Akashi ask.

"Nope Akashi-sama. Infact I was surprise to know that Seiji-sama was already out since he didn't ask the maids for breakfast or for anything. Other butlers didn't notice him too." The butler said.

Akashi stand up. "Prepare the car." Akashi said as he start to walk.

"Where are you going?" Midorima ask.

"To Seiji? Shintarou he didn't eat breakfast, and What? Walk here from school for almost 1 hour and 30 minutes. Don't you think thats dangerous to him?" Akashi said. Both Takao and midorima was startled.

"Lets check him." Midorima said.

Then they went to the Car and went towards the school immediately.

The teachers and some workers was startled and shock to see the Famous Akashi Seijuro was in the School.

"Uhm... What Can I do for you Akashi-sama?" The principal of the School ask respectfully.

Akashi keep his stoic, boss awra in check.

"Do you have a Student name Seiji?" Akashi ask.

"Are you talking about Seiji who is a Grade one student?" A beautiful Woman teacher said with a smile.

"Mrs. Niwaka-Sensei." The principal called.

"If its ok if I take Akashi-sama to my class?" She ask the principal.

"Ok, But Mrs. Niwaka-Sensei, Akashi-" The principal try to warn Niwaka-san that Akashi is high people who should be respected.

"I know Mr.Principal san." Niwaka said.

"Ok." The Principal can just see that Niwaka guide Akashi.