Part 37

3rd Person's pov

"Akashi!" Midorima followed Akashi towards the Parking Lot. The other patient, Nurse and doctors were shock when they saw The Akashi Seijuro in that hospita. What would Akashi Seijuro doing in that hospital? Its an Public Hospital after all.

"Its Him, Shintarou, Its really Him!" Akashi said as he was burst to cry in the Parking lot near his car.

"I know its him. I saw him with my two eyes." Midorima said.

"Its my fault Shintarou, If only I keep looking for him. If Only I didn't let him go at that time, This won't happen to him." Akashi said.

"You can't blame your self now. Kuroko was the one who leave you, Not you let him go. Now isn't the right time to blame yourself knowing Tetsuyana and Seiji are your kids. You should be strong for them specially Seiji who earlier almost an Anxiety Attack again if Tetsuyana didn't encourage him. You should think whats up ahead and not the past." Midorima said and comfort Akashi. 

"Your right about that" Akashi said. "But I still can't believe its Tetsuya, All this years Trying to find him, Trying to track , Hoping he will back..., I... I found him laying in a Fucking hospital bed!" Akashi said angrily with an Cold awra too.

"Akas-" Midorima said but was Shut up by a Magic Scissors who send flying in his Cheeks. Midorima nearly dodge and he Flinch.

"Shut up Shintarou, You don't know how long did I waited for him. How long did I hope him to come back. For 8 whole years since the day he left, I pray and hope that he will came back. Now I found him, I found him in this situation where is nearly Dying." Akashi said wanted to smash his own car. But so far the car wasn't smash at all.

"Akashi, Calm down a Bit. Its not late for Kuroko and for you yet. Remember the two of you have kids. If you keep acting Like this Think what will be the future of your kids Akashi." Midorima said.

Akashi was shock a bit.

"Think of them first before yourself. Now that Your father gave you your long awaited Freedom don't waste it." Midorima said and walk out at the parking lot not wanting to Have a Scissors throw to him again.

Midorima walk back to the small room of Kuroko to find Seiji was still asleep so thus Tetsuyana who is sleeping in Takao's Lap.

"Are they fine?" Midorima said.

"Yes, they are. They were just tired. By the way, Didn't you know that No one is paying the hospital bills of Kuroko." Takao said.

"What!?" Midorima was shock a little.

"Tetsuyana said that when they came to the hospital, The doctors let them stay here even though they didn't have any money." Takao said.

"Its obvious they will, this is a Public Hospital and everyone is accepted. But I doubt that there service is good too." Midorima said.

"Yes, I ask Tetsuyana if Who's Kuroko's doctor and she said that Anyone can Be. I ask her how often a nurse came to Chrck Kuroko, More or less every 3-4 days." Takao said.

"Then what are you suggesting?" Midorima said.

"I suggest that we should transfer Kuroko to our Hospital." Takao said.

"We will Transfer him, But we needed Tetsuyana's Approval." Midorima said.

"I think Tetsuyana will be happy about it." Takao said. "Though, It must be tough for Kuroko To raise two child when he was... All alone." Takao said.

"I don't wanna imagine." Midorima said.

Then soon Akashi came in.

"How are they?" He ask.

"The kids are just sleeping." Takao said.

Akashi then walk towards the bed and saw Seiji was sleeping peacefully while holding Tetsuya's hand.

"Tetsuya... I finally Found you.... its been a While." Akashi said.

"I have so many things to say, so Many questions to ask. I know this is not the time and Its not time yet, so pls wake up soon. I love you Tetsuya, always. Just Pls, Wake up soon." Akashi said and kiss Tetsuya's forehead.

Takao and Midorima feel a little sad with this.

They never knew, That Kuroko is in this condition. They never Knew that Kuroko is like this and they never wish for it to be like this. They wish, That They did Know and care For Kuroko that time.

Because They Know how much Kuroko care for them.

___-----------------------------

Thanks for reading
Hope you enjoy it 😊😊😊