Part 22

3rd person's pov

Flashback back

After the winter cup when Akashi realize what defeat is. He was looking at Tetsuya who had the biggest Smile of all. Yet Akashi did feel disappointed a bit but why does he felt so happy?

Why didn't he feel a sense of Lost? Well he felt it but Just a Little bit. But seeing his previous phantom so happy like that, Its like.... All of them was lifted.

"He deserve to win," akashi thought at see Tetsuya.

At that Time, He realize all his mistakes. Akashi realize all his sin that he had done to Tetsuya.

So Right after the game, Tetsuya meet up with him and That Time Akashi almost beg for Forgiveness. Tetsuya who is so soft and kind forgive Akashi right away, and Was happy that Akashi was back to normal self again.

Akashi that time wanted to spend time more with Tetsuya since This guy literally change his life. Even though he had more problems regardings his father. Because he had a failure to his father which scare him a bit. But, Those problems was lift when he saw Tetsuya.

Eventually to make the story short they start to hang out until Akashi decided to confess.

Akashi confess to Tetsuya in the park, On the same winter day. It was late at night and Akashi wanted to give Tetsuya the best moment.

And yet It was the Opposite because it Akashi was the one who had the best moment. Tetsuya's ''yes'' was what can Akashi count as the most beautiful  word he could heard.

And that they start dating, and call them selves as lovers.

They eventually Enter the same collage in Kyoto but different Courses since Akashi is focus on buisness and Tetsuya was a Teacher.

Akashi won't forget the day Tetsuya Gave him a present.

"Good Morning Akashi-kun," tetsuya said.

"Tetsuya, are still calling me that?" Akashi said.

"Oh, I forgot. Sei-kun that is." Tetsuya said with a smile in his face.

"Thats more I like it. " Akashi said and Smile.

"Your ready for today?" Akashi said.

"Hai, I'm always. But Whats with the new car?" Tetsuya ask since he notice a white Ferrari behind Akashi.

"Well, I want to make Tetsuya happy and impress ny lover." Akashi said.

"You didn't need to have to do this to impress me. Your already looking stunning in my eyes." Tetsuya said which Akashi blush.

"Your more beautiful and stunning." Akashi said and kiss Tetsuya in the forehead.

Tetsuya blush. "Pls don't do that." Tetsuya said.

"We are already lovers, Why can't I?" Akashi said.

"But still its embarrassing," tetsuya said and blush.

"You look cute when you blush tetsuya." Akashi said.

Tetsuya blush more. "Lets just go with today." Tetsuya said.

And together they have a date. Looking in different places in Kyoto and have fun together. In the end of the day Akashi and Tetsuya ended up Sitting in the river bank.

"Sei-kun, Thank you for today. Today was fun." Tetsuya said as his head was leaning at Akashi's shoulder and there both holding hands together.

"Anything for you Tetsuya. You know I'll do anything." Akashi said.

Tetsuya chuckle. " as same goes for me. I'll do anything too." Tetsuya said.

"By the way Sei-kun." Tetsuya said and got something out from his Pocket. Tetsuya held a key chain, In then end of the keychain was a doll that look like mini Akashi.

"What is this?" Akashi ask.

"You know that I can't give you anything, because you have everything. The only thing I can Give you was this, a hand made keychain. It will be a little soviner From me. Its ok if you don't like it though." Tetsuya said.

"Anything from Tetsuya is worth of everything, beside this is your first gift for me. It must be hard to make a doll. I'll treasure it for the rest of my life Tetsuya." Akashi said.

"You know you don't have too. But I'm happy to hear those words Sei-kun."Tetsuya said and smile.

"I love you Tetsuya." Akashi said and Tetsuya suddenly blush.

"Hai, I know Sei-kun. I love you too." Tetsuya said and smile.

With this Akashi kiss Tetsuya and well both ended up in the love hotel and the rest is history.

For 5 years they were lovers,

It all ends when Akashi's first Marriage Proposal came out by his father.

Everything Happens so fast. Akashi thought that Both him and Tetsuya are strong and can Coungcer all His father's challenge. But It was hard to the point Tetsuya decided to give up and disappeared from out of sight.

Akashi remembers how he nearly end his Life to beg, To please just return Tetsuya to him. Return his love of his life.

Flashback ends

Memories of him and his Lover Came back to Akashi. Every happy, Sorrow, Painful moment came to him.

Akashi cried and keep Calling His lover name. Begging him to pls come back to him, To pls appear in his side, To pls comfort him. But Akashi knows that its impossible.

Then suddenly Seiji fiture appears in his mind. How Seiji smile at him, How Seiji treat him as like his own father. Hoe Seiji was there for him. Akashi imagine Seiji's life when his Father is gonna ruin it. Seiji might Die young.

And Akashi can't let that happened.

Also, Akashi can't stay Lonely forever. Can't stay alone. Maybe its about time he move on.

But how can He move on? When Until now, The person he love was still him. And Him alone?

__________________________

Thanks for reading
Hope you enjoy it 😊😊😊