Part 28

3rd person's pov

"Uhm... Is there a Patient name Seiji in here?" A Little girl with Blue hair and Blue eyes ask the hospital Front desk.

"Yes, there is Young lady

"Yes, there is Young lady. May I know who are you?" The front desk nurse ask.

"I'm Seiji's sister." The girl kid said with seriousness.

"Then may I ask where is your parents?" The nurse said.

"My Mom is away currently and so thus My Dad." The Blue haired girl said.

At that time Akashi was entering the Hospita to Visit Seiji again together with Momoi and Kagami.

"Poor Seiji, I hope he will wake up soon." Momoi said.

"Yes, I wish he will too." Akashi said.

"You really care towards this child too, Do you?" Kagami said.

"Yes." Akashi said. Then He saw the commotion in the front desk.

"What seems to be the problem?" Akashi ask the nurse from the front desk.

"Ah, Akashi-sama. Good Morning." The Nurse greeted nervously.

"I persume your Akashi, Seijuro Right?"

Akashi look at the girl with Blue hair and eyes infront of him. The way the girl stand out and has a boss awra Seems Amuse Akashi a bit.

"Yes, I am. May I know Who you are?" Akashi said.

"I am Tetsuyana, The twin sister of Seiji. I came here to visit him. I heard what happen to him from Niwako Sensei and those 3 monkeys." Tetsuyana said with a voice of a little bit of serious.

"Are you sure your a twin sister of Seiji? You don't look a like." Kagami said.

"Not all twins Look alike Mr." Tetsuyana said.

"Wow, The way you speak is like your a professional or something." Kagami said.

"Its a formal way of Speaking. " Tetsuyana answer.

"Seiji speak different from you," momoi commented.

"My brother is kind and nice. Too soft for his being, me on the other hand is not that Soft. I'm very self conscious to others specially Strangers. Seiji might know you but I don't." Tetsuyana said.

"For a cute girl, You are tough one." Akashi commented.

"Thank you for your compliment." Tetsuyana said.

"Well then Shall I take you to Seiji's room?" Akashi said.

"Lead the way Mr. Akashi-san." Tetsuyana said.

"You can exclude the 'mr' part. Akashi-san is fine." Akashi said.

"Noted." Tetsuyana said. During the wAlk Tetsuyana never show anything that Seiji had. She has an awra of a boss and has a Serious face and a well stand. She walk confidently and more likely a woman.

"She is more mature than me." Momoi said as she observe Tetsuyana.c

"Yeah, For a 6 years old kid she looks like a short Woman." Kagami said.

Tetsuyana stay silent at all. Then when they arrive at Seiji's room Tetsuyana took a sit near Seiji. She sigh and gave a sad face.

"Whats his condition? Did he got Worst?" Tetsuyana ask.

"He is fine currently." Midorima said as he was suppose to check on Seiji but He was surprise that Akashi brought a girl.

"Hm, I want every detail of him. What excatly happen before, during and After the operation." Tetsuyana said, More like a demand.

"Wait? Who exactly are you to deman like that? Your just a 6 years old child." Takao said.

"I'm sorry For my rudeness, But As you may Know I needed to know every single detail about him because he is My Brother. I need to know what happen so that I can assure that this incident will be avoided or atleast I know where I and what should I do if this ever happen again." Tetsuyana said.

All of them jaw drom except Akashi and Midorima who look at Her in amusement. " you remind me of Someone." Midorima said.

"Whoever is it I don't care." Tetsuyana said.

"Very well then, If your really the twin sister of Seiji where were you when Seiji was all alone?" Akashi ask.

"You see, Our mother is currently... Unwell. My mother left our father before we are born and we don't know our Father. So Seiji and I are the only ones, So who will take care of us? Ofcourse no one. So as the oldest by 6 minutes, I need to work to go on for our daily expenses. Zuzako, Kyohei a friend of Seiji which also had a Twin Brother Zuzako, Koyuki which was my friend said that his mother is having trouble in her buisness. I took this chance to help his mother in exchange of Our evryday Living Expenses. She agreed. She had a buisness trip to Korea within this days so I went with her and Koyuki. I told Seiji to stay either in the apartment all the time or stay at Niwako-sensei house, But he ended up meeting you. Ofcourse Seiji tell me everything about you everytime I call him. But he always hang Up the phone when I talk about his medicine." Tetsuyana explain and held her temple. "Honestly This guy is so Stubborn towards Medicine." Tetsuyana said.

They went silent.

"Wait, Wait, Wait, A six Years old girl like you knows about buisness?" Momoi ask.

" I love to learn new things and read books specially when it comes to running a Company." Tetsuyana said.

"Wow, Both you and Seiji are book worms." Kagami said.

"He like science, I like Human society and Managements." Tetsuyana said.

"What an Intelligent Child." Midorima said.

"Thank you for the compliment. Now, I want answer to my first Question. Perhaps You forgot? " Tetsuyana said.

"Very well then..." Midorima start talking.

___________________________

Thanks for reading
Hope you enjoy it 😊😊😊