Part 38

3rd person's pov

Its Been a week since Akashi found Kuroko. Found out that Tetsuyana and Seiji's mother are Tetsuya the one he only love.

Been a Week since they decided to transfer Tetsuya to the Midorima's hospital.

Been a Week since Akashi found out that About The Twins about everything.

Now Akashi was more shocking when he saw the papers that Midorima gave him.

"Congratulations." Midorima said.

The papers were the DNA test to prove if Akashi was the father of the twins and there is no Doubt that he is.

Akashi can't be more happy than he already is. He was over joy that he had a son with the person he love the most.

He went immediately staright towards the Garden where he found the twins and Nigou playing together.

"Seiji! Tetsuyana!" Akashi said and then Hug them Tightly.

"Is something wrong Akashi-san?" Seiji ask.

"Nothing is Wrong, I'm just so Happy." Akashi said as he pat the kids.

"Something good must be happen, Right Nigou?" Tetsuyana said.

"Arf, Arf." Nigou said happily wagging his tail.

"Yes, Something very pleasing." Akashi said. "If you like, The two of you do you want to go somewhere? Maybe like a park or something?" Akashi ask.

Tetsuyana and Seiji look at each other. "BEACH!" They both said.

"We want to go to the Beach!" The twins said in excitement. Akashi was shock a little.

"Ok then, We will go." Akashi said.

"Wait? What!? It will be a bother? A trouble For you, You know that." Tetsuyana said.

"It won't be a bother, The two of you will never be a bother nor a trouble." Akashi said.

"Really now?" Seiji ask.

"Yes." Akashi said and was happy that he can do something for his own Kids.

"Thank you for everything Akashi-san, For every single thing. I don't think we could ever repay you." Tetsuyana said.

"Hai, Thank you Akashi-san," seiji said.

"Its fine, You don't need to replay. You being here in my side is already an enough repayment. " Akashi said.

"Then we will stay at Akashi-san until Akashi-san will get tired of us." Seiji said.

"I won't get tired I promise." Akashi said. "Never will." He continue.

"Ok, then. I know it will be a more bothersome. But if its ok if we invite those 5 monkeys?" Tetsuyana said, Pointing at those 5 friends they have.

"Sure, You can Invite them. My friends I think will be going to." Akashi said.

"Hm, I just hope everyone will not forget me." Seiji said and look down.

"Why would they forgot about you?" Both Tetsuyana and Akashi ask.

"Because I have very low Presence, They might forget About me." Seiji said.

"They won't forget about you. I'm sure of it. Your our number one priority." Akashi said.

"Yes, Akashi-san is right your our number one priority." Tetsuyana said.

"Won't I be a Burden?" Seiji ask.

"Not at All." Tetsuyana and Akashi answer him.

Seiji smile at them happily.

Next thing they know, They were in the fancy resort.

"This looks expensive." Seiji commented as he saw where they are.

"Ofcourse it does, But since it belongs to akashi's family it will be fine." Aomine said.

"What the-" Tetsuyana stop mid way. "How reach are You Akashi-san?, I mean Your company Reach the Rank 2 but... I didn't know you own a Beautiful Resort!" Tetsuyana said.

"Wahhh.. Look, Look Nee-san The sea Look so beautiful." Seiji said as his two Eyes are focus on the beach. Both his Red and gold eyes sparkle.

"They are, Ah~ I wanted to play in the water already." Tetsuyana said.

"We can play with Nigou." Kyohei said.

"Why Brought the dog!" Kagami said still Hiding behind Momoi.

"The dog is there friend Kagami, He is your friend too. Beside, Isn't it Nigou look so cool? Last time I see him he looks so cute." Momoi said.

" he does, But Still!" Kagami said.

"Are you afraid of Dogs Kagami-san?" Taka ask smirking.

"............yes......" kagami murmur.

"Nigou-chan!" Hiro called then Nigou came near him. Hiro whisper something at Nigou's ears and Nigou bark. He immediately went running towards Kagami and make sure to pin Kagami and livk his face.

Kagami's soul immediately went flying.

All of them started to laugh.

Same time all of them enjoy the whole beach just for them.

__________________________

Thanks for reading
Hope you enjoy it 😊😊😊