Part 14

3rd person's pov

"The name is Zuzako, Kyohei." Kyohei introduce hisself and smile at Akashi.

"The name is Hinata, Hiroshi" Hiroshi said happily too.

"Shinya, Takaoshi." Taka said still have a cold look at Akashi.

"They are my friends Akashi-san." Seiji said.

"You have a very lovely, and I may say a Good friends." Akashi said and Pat Seiji. Seiji was next sitting next to him. Taka glare deadly at Akashi at that time.

Akashi smirk.

"Here Seiji, How about eat this. Say Ah." Akashi said and feed Seiji which Seiji smile and took it.

"Hm, Delicious." Seiji said happily.

"Wah...His so cute." Kyohei and Hiroshi said. Taka admit that Seiji is cute but he glare deadly at Akashi.

"Tsk, Don't touch Seiji so Casually Old man." Taka said.

"Hm, Why so? " Akashi ask.

"Because Seiji is mine." Taka said.

"But I believe you said that Seiji is not a Thing. How can he be yours?" Akashi said smirking.

"Thats...." taka said defeat but smirk.

"Somehow I see Lighting strikes between them." Hiroshi said.

"Hai." Kyohei said.

"Akashi-san, Taka-kun pls Don't fight. I don't like Fighting." Seiji said worriedly and cutely.

"Sure Anything for seiji." They both said but still there tension didn't gone.

"So Seiji, Did you took your medicine properly?" Kyohei ask.

"You know Seiji-chan hate Medicine right?" Hiroshi said.

"But Seiji, Medicine is good for your health. It will improve you." Taka said.

"But its bitter. Pls Don't make me take them, Pls I don't want to take them." Seiji said about to cry.

"Wahh... Uhm.. Sorry Seiji were sorry. We promise we won't force you to take them." Taka said.

"Hai, We promise." Both Hiroshi and Kyohei said.

"Thank you for your understanding." Seiji said.

"You won't took a medicine vut You will finish this meal today. You didn't eat breakfast earlier so you need to eat more." Akashi said, But there is a hint of demand in his voice.

"As much I don't like this old man. His right you need to eat more." Taka said.

"Ok, I'll try." Seiji said.

"What a Brat." Akashi commented.

"Shut up." Taka said.

Seiji then started eating, Althrough out they discuss what Seiji like.

Seiji likes red color.
His fun of Anything that is Vanilla
And he like to play basketball despite him having a slow heartbeat.

"Then Is It ok, this weekend. I like to see Seiji Play Basketball with Friends." Akashi said.

"Hai, but.... Where we can find a court?" Seiji ask.

"I have one at home." Akashi sais.

"Really? Thats cool." Seiji said with a smile.

"Surely we will lost again. Taka is tall and good at shooting. " Hiroshi said.

"And Seiji is good at passing the balls." Kyohei said.

"Ok, How about we swich team. I'm with Hiroshi and Kyohei is with Seiji how about that?" Taka said.

"Why I'am partner with you? I like Seiji to be partner with me!" Hiroshi said.

"Heh~ Say Something Hiroshi~?" Taka said and gave his evil smile Glare.

"Nope I didn't say nothing Taka-chan." Hiroshi said.

"Ok then it settled." Akashi said.

After lunch, Seiji's friends went back to school and Midorima and Takao went back to Akashi and Seiji who was in the gates waiting.

"Good Afternoon Midorima san and..." Seiji said and tilt his head when he look at Takao.

"Oh, mY name is Takao, Kanzuri. Nice to meet you Seiji." Takao said happily.

"Nice to meet you too Takao-san." Seiji said and bow politely.

"I have something to ask You Seiji, Is it ok?" Midorima said.

"Hai." Seiji said.

"Who was your personal doctor?" Midorima ask.

"Hm.... I don't have a personal Doctor." Seiji answer. "I have met different doctors in Public Hospitals. But they never stay, Each time I was admitted Different doctor will check me out. Since my mom always take me to Public Hospital." Seiji said.

"How about I became your personal Doctor, Would you like that?" Midorima said.

Seiji smile. "Really? But... I am I gonna Trouble you or Bother you or anything?" Seiji said.

"Nope your not gonna be a bother or trouble. I love to take you as my patient if You agree." midorima said.

"I hate doctors in general since they force me to drink medicine. But if its Midorima-san, I'll try Liking you." Seiji said.

"Ok, then Seiji. From now on you will be my patient."

"Hai, Pls Take care of me Well Midorima-san." Seiji said and bow at Midorima politely.

"Good Now tell me, Who was your last doctor may I ask?" Midorima said.

"Uhm.... Doctor xxxxxx from xxxxx Public hospital." Seiji said.

"Ok. Thats all. You can go back to class now." Midorima said.

"Make sure to call me when Class ends ok?" Akashi said and pat Seiji.

"Hai, Akashi-san. " seiji said.

Then Seiji run towards the school.

Then They went inside the car. Takao was the driver and Akashi and Midorima discussed.

"Did you put the medicine thag I prescribe in his food?" Midorima said.

"Yes." Akashi answer as he did put some powdered medicine at Seiji's lunch earlier.

"Good, According to the nurse of this School. Seiji's sister was the one who told her that Seiji has Bradycardia. And she was the one who introduced the medicine, But when she notice the medicine is too strong to Seiji, she gave the proper medicine to that kid. But that Kid often Run aways or hide from her when its Medicine time. His quite stubborn when it comes to medicine. With Seiji's low Presence he can easily slip away. Thats what the school nurse told me so far." Midorima said.

"Then he will just continue the medicine you just prescribe right? Sneak it in 'in' his food everytime he eats." Akashi said.

"Yes that's Probably the best solution to that." Midorima said.

_________________________

Thanks for reading
Hope you enjoy it 😊😊😊