Part 11

3rd person's pov

"Akashi-san?" Seiji called to Akashi who was looking at the closet for his old clothes to have something to fit Seiji.

"What is it?"

"Can I call nee-san First to make sure I'm ok?" Seiji said.

"Sure you can." Akashi said.

"Thank you." Seiji said and went to the corner of the room and started to call his sister.

"Good Evening Nee-san,"
"Hai, I'm staying with a friend"
"Hai, I won't bother too much"
"Got it."
"Ok."
"....... No...."
"But Medicine are too bitter"
"No I didn't bring it with me"
".... no..."
"Ah.., Look its already too late.Good Bye nee-san I love you and Good Night sweet dreams."

That was the last word of Seiji and he sigh in relief.

"You know your nee-san is right. You should take some medicine." Akashi said.

"No, They are too bitter. I don't like medicine." Seiji said.

"But its for your own health."

"I know but.... I don't want to they are not great. I rather want to die than Drink a medicine." Seiji murmur the last part.

"Thats harsh, You really don't like medicine huh?" Akashi said.

"Yes, I do not like it. Also, My mom doesn't like it either. So My Mom sometimes slip a Medicine in any of my food so that I have no trouble on taking it." Seiji said.

"May I ask what medicines are you taking?" Akashi said.

"Uhm... There are Three medicine which I have to take 3 times a day. The XXXXXX for my immune system to function properly since its too weak. The other one is Xxxxxx for anti Anemia, and The other one is the most important Xxxxxx Is for my heart. Those 3 are too bitter medicine and I don't like them." Seiji said.

"Well here I thought your obidient. But when it comes to medicine your quite stubborn." Akashi said as he chuckle a bit.

"Because They are too bitter." Seiji said.

"What drink do you like?" Akashi said.

"Vanilla Milkshake. I like it very much." Seiji said.

Akashi was shock a Bit. "Vanilla.... Milkshake..." akashi remember him again. His Ex literally a Vania milkshake lover addict. "Why that?" Akashi ask.

"Because its what I like." Seiji said.

"Do you want to have one?" Akashi said.

Seiji look at Akashi with a sparkle eyes with flowers on the back ground.

"Can I really?" Seiji said. Akashi smile.

"Ofcourse, But after you take a bath. " Akashi said.

Quickly Seiji grab a Towel and went to the bathroom. "I'll take a bath Quickly." Seiji said and went towards the Bathroom.

Akashi chuckle a bit. The kid may look like him, But the kid has many Commom regarding the person he loves. Seiji remind Akashi of him, No matter what angle.

Akashi smile. "I guess this is what God gave me to cope my loneliness for him. But I would like if God gave me Him personally." Akashi thought.

Now Akashi grab his phone and dialed Midorima's number.

"I need some medicine 3 of them the names are...."

S

K

I

P

After Seijintook a bath he saw a note in the bed and some clothes.

Wear This I'll be right Back
-Akashi Seijuro

Seiji smile a bit and took the clothes. The clothes were a little big for him but he sure he will manage, he needed to get some clothes too in his apartment to take here so he can't be much of a bother for Akashi.

After putting in the clothes. Seiji put the towel in his hair and mess with it so Seiji can dry his hair. Then the door open and it revealed Akashi.

"Here's your vanila milkshake." Akashi said.

"Thank you very much Akashi-san." Seiji said as he grab the milkshake and drink it. He was surprise how it taste.

"Wow, Its great. It almost as Great as the one Mom always brought me." Seiji said with smile and a sparkle on his eyes. His messy hair make him even cutter.

"I can't believe you can be this cute." Akashi said as he smile.

"Thank you for the milkshake Akashi-san. I hope I didn't bother." Seiji said.

"Stop saying your a bother. You aren't ok." Akashi said.

"Hai, I understand." Seiji said and smile. Akashi felt happy, Like a Father for this kid.

Seiji then set the milkshake in the table and mess his hair with a towel again to make his dry.

"What are you doing?" Akashi said.

"Drying my hair. My head aches when I sleep with my hair wet." Seiji said.

"Theres a blower under my bed you can use it." Akashi said.

"Don't know how." Seiji said.

Akashi smile then sat Seiji near the bed and Akashi got the blower and plug it. He sat on the Bed and Seiji was under him. "I'll dry your hair for." Akashi said.

"Thank you Akashi-san." Seiji said.

"Its fine." Akashi said as he start to dry Seiji's hair and Seiji was enjoying his milkshake.

Seiji's hair dry.
And he finish his milkshake.

Seiji feel a little bit sleepy of all the sudden. And Akashi notice this.

"Ok, You sleep First. I'll be right next to you after I took a bath ok." Akashi said.

"Hai, Akashi-san. Thank you very much for today and for everything." Seiji said.

"Your welcome. Good Night then."

"Good Night too." Seiji said and within a minute Seiji fell asleep.

Then a Knock on the door was heard. Akashi say come in and Midorima and Takao came in.

"I told you, His Medicine for the heart can make him fall asleep." Midorima said.

"I know, You just told me. But he needed to drink it 3 times a day though?" Akashi said.

"It seems who ever doctor is handling him is a Stupid. He can Give a Child with that Medicine, Yes I know That child has a bradycardia but that medicine is too much." Midorima said.

"We should ask him when he wake up tomorrow about his Doctor and maybe you can Make him as his Personal Doctor." Akashi said.

"Ok then." Midorima said.

"Eh? Shin-chan is taking a Patient for free?" Takao said.

"His a Child that needs help Takao, You cannot just leave him." Midorima said.

"Its easy if you just said that you care about him" takao said.

"I do not." Midorima said and hide it with his stoic face.

"Being a Tsundere again I see." Akashi said.

"Shut up." Midorima said.

Akashi smirk. "Rest well tonight." Akashi said.

"You know Akashi, Ever since that Kid came your life you became soft." Takao said.

"I guess so." Akashi said and look at Seiji sleeping peacefully.

"I'm happy for it." Takao said.

"I'm happy too."

_________________\\\\______
Thanks for reading
Hope you enjoy it 😊😊😊