Part 17

3rd person's pov

"Wwwwaaaahhhh!!!"

Kise said as he was shock. All of them too move far away from the table. Except Akashi and Midorima who just Gaps.

"Seiji!" Akashi called as he notice the kid sitting in the chair where Kise suppose to sit.

"Are you ok?" Akashi ask.

"Hai." Seiji answere politely.

"Si-.. SINCE WHEN DID HE!?"kise said pointing at Seiji.

Akashi glare at Kise. Kise run towards Aomine and hide. Seiji held Akashi's hand in a Soothing way. "Pls don't be mad at your blond friend. He didn't do anything." Seiji said.

"He almost Sit on you." Akashi said.

"I'm sorry Akashicchi. REALLY SORRY! I DIDN'T KNOW THAT HE WAS THERE!" Kise said already in his knees. 😫😫😫 🙏🏻🙏🏻

"But more importantly, Since when did you!?" Aomine said.

"I was here all along. From the moment Akashi-san said I like Vanilla milkshake which is true." Seiji said.

"Wait!? THAT LONG!?" Kagami said.

"Yes." Seiji said.

"We completely didn't notice you." Momoi said.

"I apologize For startled you." Seiji said and bow politely at them.

"No, no, Don't apologized." Momoi said.

They all go back to there sit and Seiji is beside Akashi.

"I'm sorry I sit on you." Kise said sincerely.

"Its fine." Seiji said and smile at Kise. Kise blush. "Kawaii." Kise said and Hug Seiji like a teaddy bear.

Seiji has an annoyed face. But he let Kise hug him. Akashi make a sound and glare at Kise which kise gulp and let Seiji go.

"Your here long enough, Can't believe we didn't notice you. Your like a ghost or something." Kagami said.

"I can assure you I'm not a Ghost. Though I have a really Low Presence." Seiji said. 

"Low Presence? Your just Like Him then." Aomine said.

"Him?" Seiji said and tilt his head.

"Ah, We use to have a Friend that is so special to us. He too has a low Presence, Just like Seiji." Akashi said.

"Oh? Then does he hate being like that?...I mean having a Lack of presence?" Seiji said.

"At First, But soon enough he learn to accept it." Akashi said."so You should Accept your lack of presence too ok." 

"Hai." Seiji said and gave a smile.

"By the Way. This are my Friends. Sitting next To you is Kise Ryota." Akashi said.

"Nice to meet you Kise-san." Seiji said.

"Your so cute Seijicchi." Kise said.

Seiji pout. "I'm not cute." Seiji said.

Kise just chuckle.

"My name is Aomine, Daiki nice to meet you." Aomine said as he was sitting next to Kise.

"Nice to meet you too Aomine-san." Seiji said.

And each one of them introduced there self too.

Along the way they ask ahout Seiji and all. Seiji gave them short info about hisself since that what his mother told. To not talk to strangers unless Seiji's mother know them.