Unholy Holyness (part VI - Messenger)

(Warning : mentions of self-harm and depression. If you don't feel like reading stuff like that, just skip the first half of the chapter.)

*timeskip to morning, [Y/N]'s POV*

Ughh... I slowly woke myself up, only to notice that Erika was sleeping on top of me. Again. But this time she had nothing but her undergarments on... WAIT, SHE ONLY HAD HER BRA AND PANTIES ON- Okay [Y/N], calm the fuck down. FBI won't knock on your door, because she has over 18 years old, she just looks like a loli. 

I slowly slid from under her body and got up, then looked at the clock. It was 6AM... 1 hour before girls had to wake up. I put up some casual clothes, revealing my somewhat scarred legs and arms... I then got my mask on and changed my voice. After few minutes I walked back to bed, covered Erika with a blanket and left the room, walking towards other girls' room. I first opened Ruby and Weiss' room, quietly taking a peek in. I noticed that white one was asleep, clutching her pillow and blanket, but Ruby was awake. 

Holding a small blade close to her hand. 

She was shaking, but she did not make a cut.. yet. 

Using my Silent Step, I closed the gap and took the razor from her palm, hiding it close to me. Ruby then started weeping... it made me mad. At myself. I hugged the crying girl and held her close,  then picked her up and silently moved her to the couch that was on the corridor...

- Why... - she wimpered quietly.

- Why what? - I asked.

- Why do you care about us.. about me?

- You are not a stranger to me. As long as I stay here, and you stay with me - I will help you up and make sure you won't harm yourself.

- Y-you sound a lot like [Y/N]... - she said, finally returning the hug.

- In what way?

- You also care about others, no matter how close they are to you..

- I may be a heartless bastard at times, a sadistic monster. But hey, I won't let a cute girl cry on my watch. - I said, chuckling.

- Heh.. Cute girl... - Ruby replied, looking away and tightening the hug.

- Get a bit of sleep. You have to get up in less than a hour again... And you need some rest.

- F-fine.... - she said, pouting.

- Look, I know I am comfy. But bed is better, and I want to check up on Yang and Blake. - I said.

- I understand it.. and thanks a lot Overseer. - Ruby said, smiling widely. I broke the hug and she got off me, walking back to her room, and I carefully had entered the Bumblebee room. Wait, why did I name them Bumblebee? [Author's suggestion - Venedicus] 

When I opened the door, I noticed that Yang was laying down with her eyes open and a bottle with booze close to her; Blake was sitting in a bit of distance. I sighed at the sight.

- She drunk few bottles, but she'll be fine. - Blake said over her book. She had bags over her eyes... did she spend the night reading? I walked up to the blondie and took the bottles- Scratch that. Tried. Yang held them close to her and didn't let go.

- Don't take *hic* them... - she said in a tired and sad voice. Was she drinking off her sadness..?

- Yang, I need to. I understand you may want to drown your problems in alcohol, but it isn't the right way. 

- Then what is!? - she said louder, tearing up again.

- [Y/N] wouldn't want that. He would want to see you happy, cheerful, maybe throwing some puns around. - I said in a calm tone, gently taking the bottle, then turning to Blake. - And you need some rest. You have school ahead of you, and spending night reading isn't the best idea.