Honestly it felt like I had been waiting eternity standing there.

I looked up at the boat, the party had still been going on there. Adam, Wesley, William, Mika... Dillon were up there. I know I wouldn't see them for a good length of time.

I sighed and looked over at the taxi's. My phone buzzed and it was a notification that my Taxi had been here. It came with the number: 78650

Dragging my luggage with me, I skimmed throughout the endless yellow taxicabs carefully looking for the exact numbers '78650'.

"Aha!", suprised it didnt take eternity to find the exact taxi cab.

A nice looking black man in his somewhat 50-60's came out opening the back of his car and took my luggage for me. I stepped into the back of the car, while putting in my earphones. I set my phone aside of me for a second and pulled over my seatbealt.

My eyes rested on the ship one more time. I blew a large sigh letting it release from my lips.

"Miami International Airport?", the man asks.

"Yes", I confirm.

This was the official goodbye.

***

The taxi pulled into Alaska Airlines drop-off lane and I unplugged my earphones taking out some my wallet to pay the taxi driver in cash and added along with a tip.

I got my things and checked-in.

Made my way through luggage check which suprisingly wasn't half bad and than grabbed a coffee by starbucks.

I waited patiently by the doors of the plane for the plane to arrive.. time went by as I seemed to keep looking at the time on my phone screen.

I walked up to the lady and asked her if the plane would be here anytime soon. She didn't know. That's great.

Sitting back down on the back chair, I resumed to humming music that was playing from my phone.

An hour flew by and it was around 5pm.

I looked over at the lady as she moved her face closer to the microphone, announcing in the exact words.

"We're sorry to announce that flight number 191 has been cancelled due to maintenence problems with the aircraft. We are rescedualing a later flight and will have to push back to 3am. Again, we are sorry. If you have any questions feel free to ask", the lady pulled away the microphone and began writing something on a clipboard.

3 AM!? ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME.

I immediatley get up off my chair and begin walking away, "What time am I supposed to blow off till 3am" I mutter to myself.

My phone buzzes.

I look at my phone screen, a random phone number was printed and in white text read, "How's the flight?".

I squinted, who the fuck?

I slide and unlock my phone to the home screen.

"who are you?" I type in the question. This suddenly caught my attention.

In a matter of seconds the user was typing back.

I pulled my luggage off the the side and leaned a side of the tall white wall.

"tiesto" a quick answer back.

What's going on? Tiesto? I said in my mind and snorted.

"???" I sent.

"Just kidding! It's Dillon..."

"Francis" quickly added in before I could type back.

It was Dillon, holy fuck.

I paused for a moment rereading the same texts he had just sent me moments ago.

"So, how's you're flight?" the black text popped up again.

"they cancelled my flight..", I sighed out deepfully just thinking about it.

"Really? How long? I can probably help you out"

"lmao... it's till 3AM. i'm kinda really pissed"

"3AM? How the fuck are you gonna kill the time?!"

"that's what i'm trying to figure out.."

I look around for a second and then look back at my phone screen.

"Hey, I have the solution..", I was currently now feeling michevous.

"How about I pick you up from the airport right now and I'll add you're name in VIP list of the club i'm playing tonight?", I almost choked on my coffee for a slight second.

"are you fucking kidding me?"

"No! Are you in?"

"I don't think I have any other choice.."

"Great, what airlines are you using so I can go pick up?"

"alaska"

"See you soon"

I put down my phone thinking it would be stupid to say anything more. This was actually happening. I was spending a 'day' with Dillon Francis after the awkwardest moments we both had.

The sensation of excitment ran through me.

This is going to be fun.

A/N - yasss.. i had a feeling a couple of you guys were anxious for the next chapter and well her it is written in a maximum amount of 2 hours. i couldn't sleep and this chapter was kind of meant to be short. hope you enjoyed though!