Chapter 53: A Long Time Coming

Start from the beginning

(Y/N) had warped Chamille within the chain of her Meteor Hammer and pull the chain up into the air Chamille now serving as an extra weight and brought it down upon the Elemental Masters brandishing the chain like a whip.

"Why is Miss (Y/N) doing this?" Zane questioned hiding behind some rubble.

"Some idiots attacked her accusing her of being the spy I think she's still mad about it." Jay shouted over to him.

"But Miss (Y/N) isn't the spy. It's Chen's daughter Skylor Chen." Zane pointed out to his brothers.

"We know Zane. We know." Cole answered with a sigh. "Oops." Griffin Turner said looking to Paleman and Neuro.

Neuro was rubbing the back of his neck and Paleman wished that he had his powers right now.

"How do we get our powers back?" Paleman demanded. "Break the staff and our powers will be returned." Lloyd informed his fellow masters.

Hearing this the other Masters went after the Kai and the Staff of the Elements only to be repealed by Kai.

"Any ideas Zane?" Cole shouted to the white ninja as Chamille went flying past their heads and slamming face first into the marble wall making a screeching south as she slid down the cold marble wall only for the chain pulled her backwards again.

"Let Kai and (Y/N) fight it's the only way." Zane answered his ice blue eyes scanning the battlefield. "WHY!?" Jay and Lloyd said at the same time.

"With Kai's current powers and (Y/N) anger. (Y/N) is the one that can defeat Kai and restore our powers." Zane explained his logic.

"Yeah if we live through her beatings." Jay hissed back at the Nindroid. "She's pretty mad about being betrayed. She doesn't take things against her lightly."

"I do not envy the one foolish enough to intentionally betray (Y/N)." Zane agreed with Jay while shaking his head. Nya did her best not to look guilty but Jay and Cole noticed.

"It was you!" Jay shouted pointing at Nya as Cole shook his head in disapproval. Nya let out a nervous laugh and gulped. Sensei Garmadon let out a sigh of disappointment. "We will talk about this latter."

As the Elemental Masters slowly walking towards Kai. Kai raised his hand formed a ball of green energy, Lloyd's power.