Chapter 31

I'm sorry for being active for a week😅 I'm having a writer's block on what to do with this chapter😂 that's why I took so long to update😅

I was supposed to publish two chapter but I was sick yesterday😅 sorry😅 I'm at the school even I'm still sick *sigh*

But. I purple you uwu💜

Here's the update..

_________________

Haneul crossed her arms as she sighed heavily. She is sitting on the edge of the bed located at the corner of the room, it's Taehyung's room and this is his bed.

Why is She here? It's because she broke another plate on the day before her mother is going on a business trip. The plate slipped out of her hand while she's washing the dishes, And expectedly, the plate broke in an instant.

It's just one plate but it made a great impact on her, because of that, her eomma took back her decision with out any second thought, and decided to let her stay at Kim family's house.

I'm 17. I don't need any baby sitter.

Haneul pursed her lip together and snorted in annoyance. Taehyung's not the only reason why she doesn't want to be here. It was kinda embarassing for her to be here just because of her mother's judgement that she couldn't take care of herself.

Her mother is low-key saying that she's irresponsible. She may be clumsy but she know she can take care of herself.

She had no choice but to share a room with Taehyung, since she never tried staying at their guestroom anyway, Suddenly requesting a guest room would be weird to Taehyung's eomma. But even if she had requested, Taehyung's halmeoni is here so she couldn't stay there.

She had another choice which is Taehee's room. But weirdly she refused to share a room with Haneul, she reasoned out that was busy with her school projects so she doesn't want to disturb her eonnie. It was kinda weird since, Taehee was really fond of Haneul and she loved to talk with her eonnie all night. Busy or not.

and of course, she couldn't sleep at Taewon's room. He is Taehyung's dongsaeng. They get along but not close enough to the extent that they would share a room.

So Taehyung's room was the only option available for her. Taehyung agreed on it whole-heartedly. She loved to sleep at his room before but now many things had changed.

She lay down in his bed, She planned to sleep on the floor but it's freezingly cold and sleeping on the floor was the last thing she wants.

She's willing to swallow her pride just to sleep on his warm and comfortable bed. Since she couldn't make Taehyung sleep on the floor either, that would be shameless since this is his bed.

But she would really do that, if they don't have any arguement right now.

She hugged the heart shaped plushie which she gave to Taehyung on his 15th birthday and he named it Tata. It's still here, she expected him to put it inside a shelf or somewhere else but he didn't.

She snuggled her face into Tata which had Taehyung's pleasant scent. which made her wonder if Eunbi had ever came inside his room? Or do Taehyung's parents even know that he's dating someone.

Her thoughts were diverted when Taehyung entered the room with a bowl filled with white chocolates in his hand, seeing his bestfriend. He grinned widely, knowing she would never reject her favorite food.

"Want some chocolate?" He asked, Haneul stared blankly for a second and nodded reluctantly. And she reached out for the chocolate in his hand and started to chew it.