Chapter 20

Sorry for being inactive😅.. our electricity was out for 2days.  our whole network connection fell for 1 day and I was kinda busy today😅 all I can say is that typhoon was horrifying.

--anyway, you don't need to care about my blabberings😂

Here's the update💜
___________

She tilted her head to the door hearing the creaking of it. Taehyung entered inside her room. Both of them were tensed on what their talk would going to lead.

She smiled sheepishly and he did the same. Then she stared down on the floor momentarily, unable to meet his eyes. Taehyung sat down beside her, waiting for her to speak.

"About last night, I'm sorry" she apologized. Finally gaining a courage to speak.

"I didn't mean to burst out like that" she pursed her lips into a thin line. Her hands started to shaking in fear, she clenched her hand into fist to stop the shaking.

"No, I'm sorry. It was my fault too you know? I could have stopped you cause I was the sober one at that time" he chuckled.

"But--" he paused, smile faltering, taking a deep breath "is it true?"

She clenched her hand together. Uncomfortable to a situation, she nodded.

"It's true.. I was in love with you for who knows how long" she sighed.
"It was supposed to be secret but yeah, I foolishly exposed myself" she let out a empty chuckle.

"I swear I won't ever drink again" she added, Taehyung nodded, listening carefully to every words coming out of her mouth.

"But don't get me wrong I'm really happy for both of you and I'm not planning to destroy your relationship, but since you've found out, I just think it was nice to make everything clear" she smiled.

Taehyung sighed, "I know I've said this yesterday but I could only see you as my sister, I can't love you the same way, I'm dating Eunbi"

"I already knew that" she smiled bitterly.

"Listen, but It doesn't mean you're not important to me. Like I've said, you, eomma and my dongsaeng are the three most important women in my life. Now four, including Eunbi. And I don't want to lose any of you"

"It might sound selfish but I don't want to lose you, I don't want to let this affect our friendship we've built for years, can we just act like usual?"

"usual? you want me to pretend that these things never happened? you want me to pretend that I never liked you?" she scoffed.

"that''s not what I meant" Tae protested.

"then what? Tae"

"I don't want to make things awkward, so--" Tae stopped unable to find a right word, he only wants to be bestfriends with her, and he couldn't imagine losing her. but that's not what she wanted.

"you meant it that way, isn't it?" She smiled sarcastically. Tae was silent.

"Tae, I get that you love Eunbi. I fucking know that, but it's really selfish of you asking me to act usual when it damn hurts, I can't act usual especially now I let out everything. I didn't talk with you to make everything back to normal, to be honest It's really hard to see you right now" she took a deep breath.

"So I'm going to ask you nicely, can we stop seeing each other? can we take a break from being friends? Until my heart learns to forget how I feel towards you? Until I could finally say I'm fine from the bottom of my heart"

she wanted to cry, but she doesn't want to look weak in front of him. she's not a naive little girl he've known. they have grown and many things has changed. she's not planning to throw away the friendship they've built. she only wanted to throw away the feelings which is a threat to their longtime friendship but acting usual definitely won't help.