Chapter 13

I missed Taehyung and Haneul moments😂💜

_____________

"I still can't believe that Lee Haneul actually treated me a food" Jungkook chuckled. Annoying me like he usually do. We walked towards the cafe's exit. Jungkook opened the door widely for me and gave me a smug look.

"You first my lady" Jungkook bowed. I smacked his arm, then I smiled in amusement before going out.

"Yah! I'm trying to be gentleman here and You're hitting me!" Jungkook whined.

"It doesn't suit you. Pabo" I sneered.

"Why are you calling me pabo? I'm still older than you" Jungkook narrowed his eyes on me.

"By 9 days? Oh come on, that doesn't consider you being older"

"This girl" Jungkook reached out and trying to pinch my cheek but, my reflex is faster this time so I dodged it. I sneered, mocking him.

"Haneul" familiar deep voice called making me froze. Me and Jungkook looked at the direction where the voice came from.

Taehyung's impassively leaning against a light post in front of a cafe.
He is looking at me and step by step. He stepped closer.

"Let's go" I held on Jungkook's wrist, pulling him, trying to leave Taehyung there. But Taehyung quickly held my wrist halting us.

"Let's talk" Taehyung spoke with a deep voice. I remained silent, looking down. Avoiding an eye contact with him.

"Just let her go Taehyung" Jungkook spoke, He looked serious.

"Haneul-ah" Taehyung called desperately, ignoring Jungkook.

"We don't have anything to talk about" I snapped trying to sound cold as possible.

"Haneul, Please" Taehyung tightened his grip on my wrist, but not too tight.  I mustered a courage to meet his gaze, his gaze was strong, making my heart race.

I sighed as I let go of Jungkook's wrist, tilting my head to face Jungkook, he is looking at me with a concern eyes.

"Thank you for your time kookie, See you tomorrow. We need to talk" I smiled to Jungkook in assurance.

"Are you sure?" Jungkook asked reluctantly

I nodded "Yup. Bye"

"See you tomorrow then. Thanks for accompanying me" Jungkook smiled.

"No probs"  He patted my head before he walked away.

I took a deep breath before turning around to face Taehyung.

"What?" I deadpanned.

"Are you still angry over a kdrama?" Taehyung asked.

As if I can say that I'm avoiding him because of Eunbi

"Maybe" I sighed, avoiding his gaze. We slowly walked side by side.

Taehyung sighed. Then, I saw him delving his bag in my peripheral vision.

"Here" he said, handing a sealed pinkpaper bag to me, I gave him a what-is-this look.

Not again. Don't you dare to ask me to be a delivery woman for your girlfriend.

"Your chocolate" Taehyung smiled, which made me sigh in relief.

"Sorry for being late. But I filled it with your favorite ones" He softly chuckle.

I reluctantly took the paper bag.

"Thanks" my face didn't show any hint of emotion.

"Are we okay now?" Taehyung asked. I shrugged in response.

I'm not okay.

"I missed you" he spoke truthfully.

Why you have so much effects on me? What did you do Tae? why do I love you so much to the point that it already hurts.

I miss you too Tae, probably more than you actually felt. You are like an air and I'm suffocating with out you. But at the same time you're like a water, you are drowning me with those painful emotions.

"Well, I never missed you, I'm actually glad that there's no one to annoy me" I spoke sternly, but end up chuckling after the words came out.

"I missed you more" Taehyung grinned, I rolled my eyes.

"I wanted to talk to you but, you know I'm kinda busy with Eunbi and you are always with Jungkook" Taehyung spoke with a neutral expression.

"I didn't contact you too cause I'm kinda waiting for you to message me first. You know, You have anger issues and stuff" Taehyung joked, then he started to laugh. earning a glare from me. He stopped, clearing his throat.  I don't have a anger issue.

"Wait are you two dating?" Taehyung gave me a teasing look.

"Who?"

"Jungkook, he is your crush. Isn't he?" he wiggled his eyebrow teasingly.

In cliche movies and books, usually the boy would feel jealous seeing the girl seeing someone else aside from him.

Dream on Haneul. In Taehyung's love story I am not the lead. Wait, this not a movie or book either.

But if this is an actually book, I'm just a girl with a supporting role. Taehyung is the prince, Eunbi is the princess.

"Yup he is my crush--" I lied, I'm sure that I don't have any romantic feelings towards Jungkook right now "But we are not dating"

"Aww. I hope you guys would date soon" Taehyung chuckled. I shrugged not knowing what to say.

We walked silently, no body dared to speak a word. But I really missed walking with him. I missed the days I can joke around with him with iut any hesitation. All he did right now was to Chat with Eunbi on his phone. Barely paying any attention on me.

I sighed, I guess Jungkook didn't fill Taehyung's missing spot. Whatever I do. My heart keeps on wanting Taehyung and I hate this feeling.

Loving Kim Taehyung only making me hurt.

"Are you happy with Eunbi?" I blurted out, Taehyung stopped typing and spared a glance on me.

"Very much. I'm more than happy Haneul" He showed his boxed bright smile.

"I'm happy for you then, sorry congratulating you late" I smiled,  I'm not lying. I'm happy for him. It's just awfully hurts. I bit my lips hard. Trying to keep my neutral expression, I can't cry in front of him.

Taehyung used to be my crying shoulder, he's always there to listen every problem I had. Then, he'll hug me tightly saying it will be okay. He always says that he'll be there for me anytime I need a shoulder to cry on.

I really miss those times. I doubt he'll say the same thing when he finally got a girlfriend. Well he'll probably say the samething. But action will going to speak louder than words.

And one thing, it's hard when he is my problem now, I can't cry to anyone but myself. I don't want to let Minyoung see me crying, I feel like I'm burdening her. She has a heavier problem and I don't want her to listen on my petty whining.

Taehyung looked into my eyes, I looked away in fear of meeting his gaze.

Taehyung stopped his track.

"Haneul-ah" Taehyung called, I halted, humming in response, I took a deep breath then turning around to face him as I smiled softly.

"Are you okay Haneul? I have a feeling that you are hiding something from me" Tae spoke seriously.

His word made me froze on spot. My smile disappered in a flash.

____________

I feel like this is getting boring😕