Prologue

You promised that you'll be my prince and I'll be your princess, and someday, we'll be a queen and king of our own castle.

It's pretty funny to think that I actually believed in those petty childhood promises. Let's just forget those promises we've made when we were so small and naive. Anyway, I've grown to realize that It won't come true. Such things only happen in the fairytales.

But You also promised that you'll never leave me alone.

You promised that you'll be there whenever I need a shoulder to cry on.

You promised that you're going to hold me tight when I'm about to break down.

You shoudn't have said those promises, cause I held on to these words. You sounded so sincere, It made my heart beat rapidly while each words are coming out of your mouth.

I should have known that you're only treating me like your own sibling.

Now, I'm standing behind, watching you in the arms of someone else, while my heart is shattered into pieces.

I really need you now, but why bother calling you when I know that you won't be there like you usually do.

I'm just your Bestfriend aren't I?

I'm the one who's with you in every hardship and joy you've encountered from the first stage of our lives. But in the end you chose to be with her.

Don't worry, I understand.

Your happiness is my happiness,
I love you, even you don't feel the same.

___________

A/N: So This is my first story posted here on wattpad. And I hope you'll like it😊

I'll apologize in advance for any grammatical error or typos. English is not my first language. So expect there's many errors and mistakes😅

in any resemblance to other stories is purely coincidental. (But I think this story is kinda common so expect some cliche scenes, sorry )

I'll try to update atleast once a week :) I can't promise it though. But I'll do my best to finish this story :)

So anyone who decided to read this story. I just want to say Thank You very much. It'll mean a lot to me. I'll try my best to not to disappoint you.

I purple you💜

(ASHNIKSAN69 ito na oh pinost ko na😅)