Chapter 7

Kookie☝😍

______

I stared at my own reflection in the bathroom mirror, I look so worn out, my eyes are puffy from crying, my cheek have a stains of a dried tears, my lips are dry and My head hurts due to lack of sleep.

I don't want to see him and I don't even want to go to school.

I should stop thinking about him.

I took a deep breath, as I splashed the luke warm water onto my face.
I smiled at my own reflection forcefully. I still need keep on my act that I'm fine.

I promised myself that last night is the last time I'll cry over Taehyung. I won't do it anymore.

I'm going to move on. I need to. If I need to avoid him, I'll do it.

I walked to my room and I picked up my phone from the table.

Haneul: Tae? I'm going to school first. I have to rush our homework.

Taehyung: okay? See you later at school then.

_____________

"Yah. Did you cried all night?" Minyoung asked worry is evident in her tone of voice as soon as she spot me entering the classroom. I just shrugged and smiled sadly, not wanting to have any conversation with her at the moment. I went straight to my seat with a down and upset mood. I slouched down to my table, Pressing my face on it, I closed my eyes then I sighed in exhaustion. I don't even have a mood to study.

"Are you okay?" Jungkook asked, He probably noticed my puffy eyes.

"I'm Fine" I replied with out looking at him. So I didn't now how he responded after but He didn't say anything and I'm glad he didn't.

__________________

"Hey, Haneul-ah. Let's eat lunch" Minyoung nudged me, kicking my chair softly.

"I don't want to eat~" I whined, I was slouching on my table. My arms are covering my face. If I'll just see Taehyung and Eunbi. I'd rather starve. I'm only going to lose my appetite.

"Yah. You'll starve" Minyoung warned.

"Go eat with Jimin or anyone else. I don't have any mood to eat. I know you wanted to be alone with him" I spoke.

"I don't want to be alone with him" she huffed "Are you sure? You don't want to eat?" She asked changing the topic, I can imagine her face blushing. I hummed in response. My love life is a total mess but she shoudn't mess things up like me, I know she likes Jimin even she don't admit it.

"Yeah, I'm sure. Just go Minyoung"

"Want me to buy you something then?" Minyoung asked.

"Nope. I'm good"

"Okay, be a good girl arasso?" She cooed.

"I'm not a child" I replied sternly.

Minyoung chuckled "I'll be back after eating" She said.

I hummed in response, then she went out.

I'm not alone, there are also few who stayed inside the room. I'm not that close to them though, Minyoung is my only close friend I have in this class. Others are just acquaintance. There's a difference between friend and acquaintance right?

I wonder what Taehyung is doing.

I shook my head after realizing I was thinking of him again.

I should force myself not to think of him. So that I'll be free of this damning feelings. I'm really sick of crying.

Suddenly, I felt someone sitting on Jungkook's seat which is beside my seat. I wonder who is it but I didn't bother to take a look. Why everything feels so lazy when your heart is broken?