Chapter 25

My rant of the day: when will I be free from memorizing stuffs? I'm tired of memorizing for the sake of my grade.

Don't mind my blabbering😂 I just want to let it out.

So here's the update. 💜

____________

Lee Haneul's POV

"hey. are you really dating Jungkook?"

We were in a middle of doing our group work but out of the blue, my classmate Eunsang questioned, giving me a smile of anticipation, placing her cheek on her palm.

Here comes the same question, I stopped writing, glancing up to her.

"uh... yes?" I answered reluctantly, it's been a week since me and Jungkook started to fake a relationship but I still couldn't get used with these questions. I knew this will come considering Jungkook's popularity but it's tiring sometimes. I couldn't even find the point in doing this, I don't understand why Jungkook needs a fake girlfriend.

"oh my gosh, how to be you? you hit the jackpot" she whispered-shouted at me.

"jackpot?" I gave her a confused look.

she look around to see Jungkook could hear our conversation or not, confirming he is few seat away from us, she pulled her chair closer to me.

"there's a rumour going around that he is our school director's son" she whispered, but still loud enough for the whole group to hear.

Great. I should have heard that before going to that party. I sighed, giving her a small smile.

"Really? It's my first time hearing that" I pretend to be dumbfounded. I'm not in the place to announce that he is the school director's son.

"you don't know?" she sighed disappointedly "I thought you could confirm the rumour" she pouted.

"nope, I don't" I gave her a tight lip smile.

"haven't you met his parents yet?" she questioned again, I was supposed to open my mouth to answer but Jung yoora interrupted.

"that's enough"

Frown is evident on her face.  "stop gossiping for pete's sake and do the activity, it's annoying" she spoke sternly.

"you meannie" she pouted, glancing at her paper.

I sighed in relief, glancing at Yoora momentarily for no reason. she was rude. Her attitude is similar to Minyoung but the difference is Minyoung has a soft spot for me.

To be honest, there's something in Yoora that I don't like, I don't know what, It's just something. it's not because of the fact that she is Eunbi's friend since I don't like Eunbi, but I don't hate her either, it's just neutral. I don't hate people just because they're dating someone I like. I'm not that pathetic.

These days, Jungkook is helping me to be distracted from Taehyung, he is spamming my inbox everyday and I'd be lying if I say I'm not fluttered from his actions. but ofcouse, it's not enough to fall for him, I'm not a type of person who fall in love easily and of course, I'm not ready to love anyone right now. I know it sounds stupid but I still love him, you know who.

I glanced back at the paper. Taking a deep breath, I resumed in answering the questions.

__________________

"Uh.. would you mind if I let go of your hand?" I tried to pull off my hand off from kookie's grasp but he held it tighter. Then, he intertwined it together to make sure I can't remove it.