Chapter 27

I'm still alive!!😂 Sorry for being inactive (again😅) I had no free time😅

So here's the update, I'm trying to update while I still can😁

Happy 200 reads btw💜 Thank you😊

_______________

~~After 1 week
(A/N: 4th week of october)

"Jeon Jungkook, Lee Haneul" The class president called the two. Haneul didn't budge, she was slouching on the chair. Arms covering her face. She heard her name but she was too sleepy to get up.

Jungkook yawned, "What do you want?" He spoke boredly.

"Sonsengnim asked me to call you, go to faculty room now" the president nonchalantly pointed the door.

"Who?" Jungkook raised an eyebrow.

"Mr. Cha" President grinned mentioning the name. Jungkook, groaned, frowning distastefully, not wanting to see their most terror math teacher.

"I bet he caught you two doing an inappropriate things in public, that's why you should have a room" one of their classmate intruded, trying to scare them. Some of their classmates laughed and teased the two.

Jungkook snorted, not affected by their teasing. He ignored them. Since He haven't done anything aside from holding her hand. Since they are not really dating.

"What does he want?" Jungkook questioned.

The president shrugged, "I don't know, you two should go and check it for yourself"

Jungkook nodded in agreement,

"Alright, Haneul? Wake up" Jungkook shook his fake girlfriend's shoulder, waking her up. Haneul groaned in annoyance, her eyes looked droopy as while she yawned. She pulled her own body up, fixing her posture, leaning against the back of the chair.

"What's going on" she asked, she was not paying attention to her president.

"Mr. Cha is calling us" Jungkook sighed dramatically, not wanting to meet his least favorite teacher.

Haneul grimaced "The actual fuck? Seriously? For what?"

He shrugged, "I have no idea, let's just go?"

"It's not like We have a choice" Haneul sighed, standing up

"let's go"

__________________

The two walked to the teacher, slightly tensed on what'll he going to say.  They mentally prepared themselves for the worst, even they absolutely have no idea what have they done.

The teacher spotted the two, and he nodded in acknowledgement,  gesturing them to come closer. The two did, waiting for the teacher to speak.

"I called you two since I have something prepared for you two"

"Is this detention or something sir?" Jungkook questioned wearily.

He smirked, "well, maybe you can consider it to be one"

"sonsaengnim" Haneul blurted out, already having a violent reaction.

"Listen first, so let's get straight to the point, I'm assigning you to watch my remediation class"

"What?" Jungkook frowned in disbelief. Not happy with what he have heard either.

Haneul furrowed her eye brow, wondering why she's been called when knows that she's not active in terms of recitation. "Me?" She questioned, pointing herself.