Chapter 12

_________________

"Where are you two going~" Minyoung wiggled her eyebrow. Giving me and Jungkook a teasing look.

"We are going on a date" Jungkook joked as he slung his arm around my shoulder which I brushed it off immediately. Then I tilted my body to his direction.

"Excuse me" I raised an eye brow.
"Who says were going on a date, we are just going to a book store" I reminded, emphasizing the phrase book store.

Minyoung grinned. I gave her a 'it's-not-what-you-think' look

Minyoung can't join us since she has to attend the tutorial that her mom signed up for her. Her mom wants her to go to an advance college and because of it she barely have a free time. I could always hear her ranting about her parents dictating her what to do. I'm thankful my parent aren't like that, they never forced me to study.

I'm a type of students who rarely studies at home but still manages to get a high grade. Maybe that's the only perks I have.

Yoongi also went home immediately after dismissal, he must attend to the piano lesson. Jungkook told me that he's really talented in playing piano, he even compose his own songs. Hearing that, I would love to see him perform if there is a chance.

"Good luck on your date" Minyoung shouted when we stepped out of the school gate, she waved her hands widely. giving us a teasing smile before she turned to the right.

I rolled my eyes and went to a opposite side with Jungkook.

I know Minyoung are teasing us because she only wants me to forget about Taehyung and fall for Jungkook instead. But It's hard. Erasing the feelings I kept for a years is not easy. After all there's a phrase first love never dies.

And one more thing, me and Jungkook are just friends. Falling for Jungkook would lead no where better. It would only lead to an another pain. I don't want to receive another 'friendzone'

"So... Where do you want to go first? Book store or cafe? I don't mind either" Jungkook grinned eagerly.

I shrugged, "You choose"

"book store first, so that we could spend our time longer inside a cafe" Jungkook suggested.

"Okay then" I nodded.

"By the way, I didn't forget what you've said earlier" he smirked.

_____________

I stared at Jungkook and a few plastic bags placed on the chair beside him in disbelief. I had a slight idea but now, it's confirmed that this boy sitting across me is fcking rich. He literally, bought the whole series of a comics. the heck? He literally spent my whole month of allowance in just fcking one day.

"You love reading comics?" I asked, still looking at the plastic bags in disbelief.

"Not much, It's a great thing for killing time though" he shrugged "You can borrow it, if you want" Jungkook flashed a smile.

"Maybe? I have a lot of kdramas to watch so I'm not sure" I chuckled, Jungkook knew my addiction in kdrama so he chuckled back in amusement.

we are inside the cafe, sitting on the corner. waiting for our cappucino and few slices of strawberry short cake and cheese cake to arrive. I kept my promise and gave him a treat. Although this cafe's price was like a gold for me. But the cakes that are displayed looks so delicious. So I couldn't resist not to buy it.

The bell chimed, as the door opened. signalling an arrival of another customer. I glanced to the door instictively since I was facing the door.

I frowned seeing who came, I guess life really hates me, why those two is here of all places?

Can't they just let me breath in peace even for an hour? I had enough at school.

I get it, The cafe is located at the direction where Eunbi's house is located. so I'm the intruder here. I'm seriously going to leave after eating the cake.

Taehyung looked surprise seeing me, sighing I diverted my gaze to Jungkook. ignoring his presence. Let him be there. I won't care.

But why am I glancing at him? My eyes never listened to my mind and I end up glancing at them, He made Eunbi sat down in front of the counter, while he went to order something,  I hope they are just going to take the food and leave.

"What's wrong" Jungkook asked, he probably noticed me glancing at something. He tilted his head, following my gaze, he frowned seeing the couple.

"Why are they here?" He mumbled, but I heard it.

"Who knows" I sighed sadly.

"You want to go somewhere else?" Jungkook asked softly.

"it's okay.  Let's just ignore them" I smiled. We still have a cake to wait and I definitely don't want to bring it outside.

After a few minutes the heavens finally heard my wish and the couple went out with a frappe in their hand. I sighed in relief.

"Why do you look nervous around Taehyung?" Jungkook asked, looking into my eyes.

"I'm not" I denied. He raised an eyebrow and continued to stare at me, unconvinced.

In a perfect timing the waiter finally came, placing a large plate filled with the cakes along with a small plates, forks and spoons.

"Enjoy" Waiter smiled, going back to the counter.

"Let's just eat the cake" I smiled, diverting my gaze to a cake, Completely avoiding a topic, Jungkook sighed and nodded.

I consider Jungkook as my close friend and I trust him but I'm still scared to be open to him and talk with him about me and Tae.

____________
Thanks for reading? 💜😊

I purple you💜