Chapter 5

Annyeong💜

______

Haneul's POV

I came home after almost draining my voice and energy singing at noraebang.

After doing my usual night time routine, except for eating dinner cause I don't feel hungry. I lay down on my bed. Trying not to think about Taehyung.

'You got a message~' My phone rang, startling me. I looked at the sender and sighed.

Speaking of the devil. Sender is no one but Kim Taehyung.

Taetae: Haneul-ah. I'm sorry.

Haneul: .....

I sent a blank message as a reply.

Taetae: My phone battery died, and Eunbi wanted me to send her home. I'm sorry for ditching you.

Haneul: ......

Taehyung: sorry?

Haneul: .........

Taehyung: please? Sorry?

Haneul: ......

Taetae: Haneul-ah.... look out of your window.

I sighed as I stood up and sauntered towards the window lazily.

My hands reach for the curtain but I halted as I felt my phone vibrated on my other hand. Taehyung is calling. Sighing, I answered his call. Then I pulled the curtain open. I saw him standing outside.

"What?" I spoke coldly over the line. Glaring at a figure standing beside the lightpost in front of our house

"Sorry?" Taehyung spoke gently,
His gaze locked on me causing my heart to race fast. He made almost made me forget my anger.

why don't you just leave me alone?

"What if I don't want to?" I looked away, trying to be cold.

"Sorry Haneul-ah. I'm sorry for ditching you, don't be so cold. I won't do it again" He spoke desperately.

Why are you sorry? I'm not your girlfriend. I'm just your bestfriend.

"Okay" I sighed, I'm tired of arguing with him.

"I'll treat you noodles. Can you come out?" Taehyung smiled sheepishly.

"You think you can lure me with foods everytime?" I huffed.

"That's not what I meant" Taehyung looked down.

"Fine, fine. treat me noodles then, I'll pull your hair off I you don't" I threatened as a joke.

Taehyung's expression lit up. showing his boxy smile.

"Yey. Are we good now right?" He asked happily.

"Maybe? I'll think about it" I saw Taehyung pouted outside.

"I'll come down" I said as I hang up the call. It's really hard to resist someone like Kim Taehyung. I went down the stairs. Trying to find slippers at the shoecabinet.

"Where are you going?" Eomma asked, her eyes is focused at the television, watching a melodrama.

"I'm meeting Taehyung" I simply said, and she nodded. She'll allow me whenever I mention his name. She treats him like her own son, Since his mother is her bestfriend.

Once I found the slipper, I went out. I'm only wearing a jacket, tshirt inside and a jogging pants. We're only going to a convenience store nearby so I don't really care about my outfit.

Taehyung was standing in front of our gate waiting for me. We smiled at each other as I walked to him.

"Did you ask eomma's permission?" He asked, referring to my eomma.

"Of course. Duh" I replied and he nodded.

"Am I forgiven right?" Taehyung asked.

"Hmm. Nope" I replied with a teasing tone.

I love Taehyung so much not only romantically but also as my bestfriend. Staying angry with him is one of the hardest thing to do.

"I know I'm forgiven." He smirked, poking my side tickling me, I held his arm so that he'll stop.

"You're not until you're going to treat me a food"

"That's why. I called you right?"
He grinned as he placed his arm around my shoulder. Pulling me closer as we walked.

He was used to treat me like his sister. So there's no meaning behind his action but for the simple things he do. I can't help but to fall for him harder.

_______________

We had a random conversation, having a seat in front of tables at the convenience store as we slurped on our noodles that Taehyung bought for both of us. I am seriously hoping that he won't mention Eunbi because I don't want to hear her name right now from his mouth.

"About Eunbi.." The heavens heard my wish, I guess they want to tease me so bad. Taehyung started to talk about Eunbi.

I sighed, "What?" I asked, impassively.

"I talked to her earlier" he started

"Then?" I asked, I felt queasy.

"She said she'll think about it. I'm so nervous. What if she rejects me?"

Why would she rejects you? She likes you too, she's probably playing a hard to get.

"Trust me. She'll definitely be yours" I said, trying to give him a assuring smile. I hope it doesn't look forced.

"Do you think so?" He asked timidly

"Why not? Who can reject you? Aside from me of course" I smirked. Even I can't reject you. Every girls wants you Tae.

"Because I'm so handsome?" Taehyung pointed at his face, showing his boxy smile.

"Sometimes I really do think that Jin oppa is actually your sibling, where did you get that confidence"
Taehyung chuckled at my remarks.

"I'm confident when it comes to you, because I believe you and I trust you more than anyone" Taehyung spoke truthfully. He smiled softly then he reached out messing my hair.

If you trust me. Then why can't you love me instead?

I just smiled at him in return because I don't know what to say.

"But really, I'm Thankful to you guys for being there for me. I'm lucky to have you guys as my friends and I'm lucky to have you as my bestfriend" he said.

"Of course, you're lucky. You can't find a supportive friend like me anywhere" I smirked.

"I know, you're my favorite girl aside from Eunbi, Eomma and my dongsaeng" He grinned.

"Okay?" I chuckled.

"I want your child and my child in the future be like us, they should become a best of friends like we do" Taehyung's lips curved up thinking of the future.

"Yeah right" I chuckled, I hope at that time I've already moved on, happy with someone else aside from Taehyung.

"I wonder which one of us will get married first" Taehyung asked, placing his cheek on his palm looking at me.

"Probably you? I don't even have a boyfriend" I laughed.

"Yeah, you should get one before you even think of a marriage" he teased.

"I know" I chuckled.

"Uh, Taehyung?" I called. He hummed in response.

"Do you want to go for a stroll?" I asked, completely changing the topic.

_________

I don't know what did I just wrote😂 I'm too lazy to check it😂