Chapter 2

Jimin is such a cutie😂

_______________

"Are you okay?" Jimin finally got a chance to ask her a question, he couldn't remember the last time he was alone with her. Since he was always busy with the dance practice and if not, Taehyung was with her.

Haneul furrowed her eyebrow, giving him a confused look. in what way?

"I'm fine?" she replied reluctantly. Unsure if that's the answer he need.

Jimin stared at Haneul's face for a second. Carefully Observing her expression. It's obvious that she looks sad.

"You like Taehyung right?" Jimin blurted out.

Haneul got startled at Jimin's sudden statement, almost choking at her own saliva, she felt anxious since Jimin might have noticed Haneul's feelings towards Taehyung.

"What the heck? No!" Haneul denied,  her tone was obviously defensive.

"It's obvious. I tried to stop Jin hyung, but he was so determined to be a cupid. I should have said a better excuse" Jimin spoke apologetically.

"I don't like him okay? I only see him as my bestfriend. And why would you stop Jin oppa? Look at Tae's expression earlier he looked so happy and in love. You did a right thing" Haneul smiled, It was obvious that her smile was forced.

"Stop denying it, you're too obvious"

"He's not even my type" she lied, Taehyung is absolutely her type. She can't help but to be attracted to his ethereal face and to his bubbly personality.

Jimin raised an eyebrow, he was unconvinced, he stared at her impassively.

Haneul sighed in resignation. She couldn't withstand his impassive look.
She knows Jimin is trust-worthy. And he's not the type of person who spills the secrets.

"Fine, I like him. Now what?" She admitted.

"See?" Jimin smirked, she remained silent, diverting her gaze in embarrassment.

"Honestly, I always thought that you both like each other, you're both inseparable since we're kids"

She sighed, "Well, in reality. It's just a onesided love. Taehyung will never going to like me. In the end I'm just his bestfriend. Nothing will going to change" Haneul muttered, sadness in her voice.

"Why don't you confess to him, before it would get too late" Jimin suggested.

"No, why should I? when I know that I'll be rejected, he likes Eunbi, not me."

"You won't know" Jimin tried to encourage her.

"What? Confess to him and it turns out that he likes me too or He's using Eunbi to make me jealous? Something like that?" Haneul scoffed.

"Jiminie, things such as those only happens in those cliche movies, I don't want to make myself look stupid when we both know how much he adores that girl" Haneul sighed hopelessly.

Jimin stared her with pity. He knows how she felt. He knows how it feels to be heartbroken. Although Jimin likes Minyoung now, he liked Haneul before.

"Besides I just lied to Taehyung about me having a crush on someone"

"who?" Jimin asked curiously

"You? Haha" she joked.

He frowned "Seriously?"

She chuckled and shook her head, "Kidding. My crush is Jeon Jungkook"

Jimin looked at her with disapprovement.