I heard you

Bruno's p.o.v

I put Cassandra on her bed and stroked her back. "Do you want to talk about it?" I asked. Cassandra shook her head no. "Okay. I'll be downstairs if you need me." "I need you now." She said. "Stay here please." "Okay." I said. "What do you need me to do?"

Cassandra grabbed my hands and wrapped her arms around me. "Lay down." She pulled me closer to her. I did what she told me but tried to lay beside her instead of on top of her. She wouldn't let me do that. I laid on top and she held me tighter. "Why did you do it?" She whispered. "Do what?" I asked. "You embraced me when I ran out of the shop. You carried me out on your back and took me home. Why?"

"Because I care about you."

Cassandra seemed shocked, like it was something she wanted to hear but she also wanted to hear more.She wiped a tear away. "You do?" I held her hand. "Yes I do." I grabbed her blanket and put it over both of us. "I care about you a whole lot."

Cassandra rubbed her hands up and down my back. "Did you hear what I told you when you were sleeping?" I hesitated for a moment, then smirked. "No. I didn't. What did you say?"

Nothing from her.

"Cassandra? Are you awake?"

Nothing again.

I tried to get up as slowly and quietly as I could. I sat up until....

"Bruno, no," she whined. "please stay please."

I smiled and laid back on her. "What did the note say?" She asked. I buried my head past her neck into the pillow. "I kinda like you too" I mumbled into the pillow. "What?" She asked. I sat back up and kissed her lips. "It said I like you."

"You did hear me!" Cassandra gasped. I shook my head. "Yes I did. I just had to make sure that I wasn't dreaming, because, I do have dreams about you.

"You do??!!" Cassandra sat up and brushed her hair back. "What kind of dreams?"

"Many." I answered. "I loved the one had when I had that hangover and you helped me. That dream was awesome."

"What was it about?" Cassandra asked. "Was it sexual?"

I squinted my eyes and grinned. "Why?" I asked. "Did you dream about me?"

"Well, I had a fantasy." Cassandra hesitated. "In the shower."

"How about I tell you mine and then you tell me yours?" I said. "Well, I'll have to demonstrate my dream."

"Go ahead." She grinned.

I opened her legs and came in between them. I held her wrists, just as I did in the living room, before we were interrupted. "Now, I began, "where were we?"

"You were just about to kiss me." Cassandra answered. I leaned in and kissed her passionately. She held on to my face and wrapped her legs around me.

I grabbed her ass and squeezed it. She moaned and ran her hands through my hair. I started to slowly grind on her, causing her to moan even more. Then I pulled at her jeans. She popped my hands.

"What just happened?" I asked. "I...I...I don't know." Cassandra answered. "I'm sorry."

"Let's try again." I said.

Cassandra nodded her head and leaned back. I kissed her neck and reached for her pants again. But then, she popped it again!

"Cassandra!" I shrieked.

"Bruno!" she shrieked back.

"Stop hitting me!" I said. "I'm trying not to." She answered. "I can't help it and I don't know why." "Alright. We'll try this one more time." I said.

Cassandra nodded again and laid back. I unbuttoned her pants and she didn't do anything. I tried to pull them down and popped me again!"

"What the hell Cassandra?!" I yelled. "Don't yell at me!" She shot back tears filling her beautiful eyes.

I felt bad. I didn't mean to hurt her. "I'm sorry." I said while sitting back. "Ugh! I know what's wrong with me!" She groaned.

I put my hand on her back. "What?" I asked. "Are you nervous?"

"Yes..no...yes...well, no...yes... not exactly." Cassandra babbled.

"Well, what is it?" I asked. "I won't tell. I promise."

"Its my Mima's fault." Cassandra answered.

"What?" I asked. "Hold on. Please tell me that this isn't a joke. What's a mima?"

"Its kinda hard to explain." She answered and shrugged. I slid my hands on hers. "Then help me understand, Cassandra."

Cassandra's p.o.v

"Well," I began, "where do I start? I was thirteen when I met her, she was always a pushy person. I guess I'll tell you what caused me to be like this. We were in the park..."

*****Flashback****

"Cassandra, we need to talk, come sit down." Mima said. "Mima, I've already had the sex talk with Mom, so I'm good." I said.

"So, do you know what a virgin is?" Mima asked with a smirk.

I gave her a confused look and shook my head. She gave me a look of shock. "Well, sweetie, that's what you are." she said. "Am I the only one?!" I asked in fear.

Mima laughed. "No, Cassandra, no." She assured while trying to control herself. When she did, she got serious. "A virgin is a woman who doesn't have sex before she's married."

"Is it bad?" I asked. "Is what bad?" She asked. "Having sex before marriage." I answered.

"Yes!" she snapped. I jumped back. "And if I ever catch, see, or hear you doing it, no matter how old you are, I will tell your mama and cut his penis off! Do you hear me?"

"Yes ma'am." I answered in fright.

"Now, go and play." she said. I backed up slowly and ran off as fast as I could.

*****Flashback over

"And that's why I've never had a boyfriend." I said.

"Your Mima is very protective." Bruno said. "Where were your parents?"

"Business trip." I answered. "And the funny thing is, they told me the exact same thing a few weeks after they got home. So, there's the truth. I don't wanna get you hurt.

"Where does your Mima live?" Bruno asked. "North Carolina." I answered.

Bruno turned my face towards his. "Nothing is ever gonna stop me from loving you." He said. Then he kissed my forehead. "I love you."

"I love you too Bruno." I said as I squeezed him with my hug.

"How about we take things slow." He said. "That would be great." I said. "Really great."

I looked at the clock. "Oh!" I said. "I gotta get you home. Its almost seven!"

"We better go then." Bruno laughed.

**********

"Here we are." I smiled as I stopped at his place. "I'll see you later okay?"

"Alright." He said with a wave. "Later."

I drove off feeling something inside of me. It was some type of emotion. Oh yeah, that's right. I know what it is....

I'M IN LOVE WITH THAT MAN AND HE'S IN LOVE WITH ME!