Remeniscing

Cassandra's p.o.v
"Fire meets gasoline!" I sang. "Fire meets gasoline! I-" I put the mic down and held my head. "Stop the music, guys. I think we're done for the day. See you tomorrow."

My band members got up and each of them gave me a hug as they walked out. I grabbed a bottle of water and sat on the edge of the stage. Patrica walked in from backstage. "You okay?" She asked.

"Yeah," I answered. "I'm good. Just thinking."

"About?"

I grinned. "Nothing."

"Oh it's something." Patricia nudged me. "Now what is it?"

"I'll see you back at the hotel." I got up and went to the door.

......
I was walking down the mall strip looking at the different shops. I bumped into someone. It was Bradley.

"Oh, sorry," he said. His eyes went wide when he noticed it was me. "Cassandra.."

"Bradley." I said back.

"Wow," he said. "You look amazing."

"Uh..thanks." I pulled some of my hair back. "And who is this??" I looked at the baby and tickled her toes. She giggled.

"This is Bella," Bradley answered.

"Bella.." I repeated. "She's so beautiful, Bradley. And she has your eyes."

"Thank you," he smiled. "She really seems to like you."

I stopped tickling her feet and she kept giggling.

"Can we talk?" Bradley asked.

"About?" I retorted.

"I couldn't really apologize when you threw me out, ya know."

I sighed heavily. "Yeah, sure. Let's talk."

We got to a cafe table outside and sat there. Bradley kissed the top of Bella's head and held her tiny hands as she began to attempt to bounce. Bella sat down again and stared at me with her piercing blue eyes.

"You wanna go first?" I looked at Bradley.

"Uh, yeah." he cleared his throat. "I'm very sorry for hurting you, Cassandra. I felt guilty every time I-"

"Wait, every time?" I interrupted. "You cheated on me multiple times?"

"Yes," Bradley sighed. "But-"

"Bradley, stop." I said. "I've...I've got a confession to make, too."

"What?"

"I cheated on you too. With-"

"Bruno..." We both said.

"How did you know?" I asked while pushing some of my hair behind my ear.

"Oh, I've been knowing." Bradley smiled. "Remember when you moaned his name while we were having sex?"

I bit my lip and blushed. "You did hear that?"

"Mhm," he answered.

"Then why did you keep going?"

"I loved you." Bradley softly laughed. "At first I thought since both mine and Bruno's name start with 'Br', I thought it was a mixup."

"Shit." I sat back in my seat. "Oh, I'm sorry, Bella. You didn't hear that."

"She's a baby. She's not gonna remember this." Bradley smiled.

I did a quick laugh and I remembered that Bruno and I were expecting. My laugh turned into crying while I covered my face.

"What's wrong?" Bradley asked while he reached for my hand and lightly tried to pull at one of my hands. I revealed my face and wiped a tears from my eyes. "What's wrong?" Bradley asked again. Bella touched my hand. "See, even Bella wants to know, now."

"I'm pregnant, Bradley." I said.

"Woah.."

"Yeah. It happened. And of course it's-"

"Bruno's" We said together.

"Yeah." I wiped another tear from my eye. A sniffle came out of me. "I don't know what I'm gonna do."

"Cassandra," Bradley held my hand. "You're going to be a wonderful mother."

I quickly laughed out of disbelief.

"You are," Bradley continued. "I can kick Bruno's ass again if you want me to. That'll get him serious."

"That's okay." I sighed. "This was a nice talk, but I wanna go to my hotel room and take a little nap."

"Get all the rest you can." Bradley kissed my hand and got up.

I went one way and Bradley went the other. He held Bella's hands and made dinosaur noises to entertain her. I imagined Bruno and I doing that to our baby girl or boy. Then reality hit me. We were never going to be together if he didn't let Jessica go. Yes, they were together longer. It would break her heart, too.

The solution to this whole problem would happen the next day if I did it. I would tell Bruno what I had done and he would leave me and stay with her. He would never forgive me. But I didn't care. At least, not at that moment. My stomach churned. I found the nearest trash can and threw up in it. It felt as if our baby was telling me not to go through with it. The appointment was already made. I had to.

........It's the only way for us to be happy again......