At my door

Cassandra's p.o.v
"I love you all!! Thank you so much! Goodnight!" I blew a kiss to the crowd.

"We love you Cassandra!!" A girl screamed.

"I love you too!" I said back and waved.

Bruno and Patricia were backstage waiting for me. I ran to hug Bruno and he kissed the top of my head. Patricia took my earphones from around my neck, handing me a towel with some water afterwards.

"Thanks," I said while chugging the water down. "Now I have to do a meet and greet with the VIPs and then I can go back to the hotel and sleep!"

"Alright, I'll see you when you get there," Bruno pecked my lips and left.

I got to my table. There was already a line of fans waiting to see me. One by one, I took pictures with them, gave hugs, wiped tears and signed autographs. After an hour, it was time to go.

When I got to my hotel room, I opened the door and saw rose petals on the floor. I smirked, closed the door behind me and felt arms wrap around my waist. Warm lips caressed my neck.

"Bruno," I moaned.

"Mhm," he whispered.

"I'm tired," I turned to face him and pecked his lips. "Thanks for the rose petals though. Very thoughtful."

"Well how about I," he lifted me up bridal style, "carry you to bed?"

"That would be lovely."

He gently placed me on the bed, climbed on top of me and rested his head on my shoulder. I scratched his curls and smiled.

"Cassandra, do you have any moisturizer-oh. My bad." Patricia walked in from the connected room with a robe on.

"It's fine," I yawned. "It should be in my bag over there." I pointed to the bag on the couch and then closed my eyes. Literally, five seconds passed and someone knocked on my damn door!

"Every....fucking...time..." I grumbled.

"I'll get it," Bruno said.

"You crazy?" I said. "This is my hotel room." Getting off the bed, I walked to my door. I looked through the peephole, mouthed the word shit and smacked my forehead.

"Cassandra please open the door," she said. "I need to talk to you."

"Oh my fucking gosh!" Patricia whispered. "Is that-"

"Yes!" I whispered back.

"Who?" Bruno asked.

I rolled my eyes and answered, "It's Jessica, Bruno."

Bruno sighed. "Open the door."

I opened the door and saw her. She looked as if she'd been crying.

"What the fuck is wrong with you?" I asked her.

"Where's Bruno?" She shot back at me.

"Why did you come here to ask me that?"

"Bitch," she slapped me, "just tell me where he is! I know you fucking know!"

I tried to pounce for her but Patricia caught me. "No, Cassandra!" She said. "Stop!"

I took breath, then I turned back to her. "You wanna know where he is? Come in here. Come on, I'm not scared."

Jessica walked inside. She saw Bruno sitting by the vanity. I saw she was crushed. I don't know why I felt sort of bad, but I did.

"Why?" She whimpered. "I gave you...almost six years...of my life. And you-"