Patricia and Alex

Cassandra's p.o.v

We were interrupted by the door. “Hold on." I said while sliding from under him. I looked through the peep whole. It was Patricia and she brought Alex. I told Bruno to just stay on the couch. He sat up and looked at the door. I opened it. “Hey girl."  Patricia said while giving me a hug." “Hey Patricia. Hey Alex." I greeted. “What are you doing here?" “We were just going to the mall and since we pass your house to get there, we were wondering if you would like to come with us."

“No thanks." I said. “I'm busy today." “You've been saying that all the time lately!" Alex exclaimed. “What's keeping you so busy?"

I looked inside and Bruno nodded his head. I sighed and opened the door wider so they could see Bruno. He waved. Patricia looked surprised and Alex waved back. I gave  Bruno a sign to come closer with my finger. He came up and stood beside me.

“Patricia, Alex, this is Bruno. Bruno, this is Patricia and this is Alex."

Bruno did a friendly smile and Alex blushed. Patricia noticed and patted Alex's back. “Calm down." She whispered to her. Alex put her head down. Bruno did a weird look. “Don't worry about it." I said. “What up dog." Alex greeted while slapping Bruno a high five. Bruno slapped five back. “Just hangin out man." Bruno said while looking at Alex's features.

Alex is twenty. She wore a green hoodie (she says that bright colors complement her light skin) and baggy pants that were sagging a little bit. She wore a hat tilted the left side. There were rings on each of her fingers. Her hair was also cut short to her neck. She never carried a purse, only a wallet in her back pocket. And she hasn't worn a dress or anything feminine (except for  bras and pannies) for five years.

“Actually Bruno, Alex is-" Patricia tried to explain. “Sista please don't be trippin." Alex said. “I'm just tryna get to know this man. My name is Alex, but you already know that. If you like playin video games. I'm the guy to call." Alex pulled her pants up. Bruno furrowed his eyebrows and nodded his head. “Okay then." Bruno said. “Did we interrupt a hook up session or somethin?" “Alex!" Patricia yelled. “What? I was just askin." “You can't ask them that!" “I just did."

I shook my head. “No you didn't. We were just um, getting ready-" “To go to the mall ourselves." Bruno finished. “We were?" I asked. Bruno slapped my back and gave me a look. “Yes we were." He said through his teeth. “Remember?" “Oh yeah, now I remember." “Well then, let's go then".  Bruno grabbed my hand and we both race walked to my car.

“You know that you both can come with us right?" Alex said. “Yeah but we prefer separate cars." Bruno persuaded. “Then we can meet up at the Macy's or something like that." I said. “Me and Bruno can meet up at foot locker. You and Pat can meet up at Macy's." Alex said. “I'd like him to stay near me." I said. “Oh I see." Alex said while putting her head down. “Then all four of us can meet up at foot locker." Patricia suggested. “That's better." I said as both me and Bruno hopped in my car. I started the engine and drove off.

“You just had to say we were going to the mall. Didn't you?" I looked at Bruno. “I just saved your ass." Bruno said. “Because you're a terrible liar." “And that's makes you a better one?" “Well, technically, I didn't lie, since we are going to the mall." “Okay. Okay." I said while getting ready to make a turn. “I don't wanna argue."

His eyes met mine. “Alright." Bruno said with a smile. “We won't."

             Alexandria's p.o.v

I took off my hat and fixed my hair. “What's wrong Alex?" Patricia asked me. “I think I like him." I answered. “Wait, you like Bruno?" Patricia asked in shock. I shook my head and blushed again. “Oh my gosh Alex! That's good!" “No its not." I said. “Its not good at all." “Why not?" Patricia asked. “Because he thinks I'm a guy!" I yelled. “Well you do dress like one all of the time." “That's not the point!" I yelled again. “He thinks I'm a guy who likes girls. But the truth is, I'm just comfortable dressing this way."