Would you do this for me?

Cassandra's p.o.v
                            (2 months pregers)
"Thank you London!!" I screamed in the mic. "I love you! Good night!" The lights went out and I went back stage. Patricia handed me some water and pulled my hair back. We both went to the bathroom so I could change my clothes.

I took my shirt off and caught a glimpse of myself in the mirror. I wasn't showing...yet. But I did have a little of my stomach sticking out.

"Hello!" Patricia said in a baby voice and poked my stomach.

"Stop!" I giggled. "That tickles." I grabbed another shirt from my bag and put that on.

"Oh, Cassandra, your phone's ringing." Patricia handed me my phone. It was Urbana.

"Hello?" I answered.

"Hey, Cassandra!" Urbana said. "How have you been?"

"Great," I answered. "What's up?"

"Well, Phil and I are having our wedding ceremony and we wanted you to be there."

I held my stomach and panicked. "When is it?" I asked while still keeping calm.

"July 1st."

"May, June July..." I counted on my fingers. Fuck, I'd be showing by then. "No." I answered.

"What? Why?" She asked.

"I know Jessica's gonna be there." I groaned.

"Aw, come on Cassandra. You can't let her stop you from coming to MY wedding ceremony!"

"I just can't. I might break her neck. You have no idea what I'm dealing with right now. Urbana, I'm sorry." I hung up the phone.

A few minutes later, my phone rang again. It was Phil this time. I rolled my eyes and snatched my phone off the sink.

"Hello." I answered.

"What's wrong with you?" Phil went straight to the point.

"What do you mean? I'm...I'm fine."

"You're lying." Phil teased. "Now what's wrong?"

I took a deep breath. "Phil...I'm...." I started crying hysterically.

Phil hung up. I gave my phone back to Patricia until...

"He's FaceTiming you," she handed my phone back to me.

"Yes." I answered.

"Now, I can clearly tell that you're lying. My kids cry when they lie, too."

"I don't cry when I lie, Phil." I wiped my face.

"Then tell me the problem. I won't say anything to anybody. Promise."

"Is Bruno there?"

"He's in his dressing room, probably sleeping. We just finished our show."

"Funny," I said, "me too."

"Urbana told me that you hung up on her and that you wouldn't come to our wedding. What's up with that? I thought we were friends."

"We are friends, Phil, honest. But it's just that..." I started to tear up again.

"Oh, Cassandra...does it have something to do with Bruno?"

"What's going on with Cassandra and Bruno?" Eric came up to Phil and saw me on FaceTime.

"Damnit, Phil." I groaned.

"Hey, you only asked if Bruno was around."

"What did my brother do, C?" Eric asked.

"Oh, it's something." I mumbled.