Happy Anniversary

Bruno's p.o.v
I opened the door and Jessica followed in to get something she claims she left at the house.

"So what did you forget?" I asked feeling uneasy around her.

She turned around and bit her lip. "My special earings. My mom gave them to me when I was sixteen. I swear I left them on that coffee table."

I knew what she was talking about. Those gaudy earings that Cassandra almost threw away. I walked to the kitchen and grabbed them off the counter.

She smiled and took them out of my hand. "Thank you," she said.

"You're welcome, now can you leave?"

"Oh, you're just gonna kick me out like that? How rude."

"No, I don't mean to be rude, but I do have a girlfriend."

"Yeah, I forgot about her." she said as she came closer and licked my ear.

"Stop," I said while backing away. "I knew you should've waited outside."

"Don't you want me?" she asked.

"No," I said. "Please go."

She pushed me on the couch and climbed on top. Her hand slid to my belt and her other one pinned my hands down.

"Just let it happen," she whispered.

Cassandra's p. o.v
I got done shopping with Frieda and finally got home. My arms were fully wrapped around grocery bags so I could make dinner for our three year aniversary. It was amazing how time flew and we were together this long. Frieda took some bags out of my hands so I could get my key. And as soon as I opened the door....

"Yes, Bruno, baby!" That whore I knew all too well screamed. Bruno grunted with every thrust. I walked all the way in and threw the bags on the floor.

"WHAT THE HELL!?!" I yelled really hurt on the inside.

They both stopped.

Frieda tried to hold me back and it didn't work. I grabbed Jessica's hair and slung her on the floor.

"I KNOW DAMN WELL, THAT YOU AND THIS HOE ARE NOT FUCKING ON MY COUCH!" I screamed after I flung Jessica to the floor.

Bruno looked clueless.

"He wanted me," Jessica said. "I guess he finally got the message that I'm better than you!"

"AAAHHH!!" I pounced on her and reached for her hair. I slammed her head on the floor so many times, she better have been happy that she wasn't dead.

"STOP!" Freida yelled. "You'll kill her!"

Bruno grabbed me. "Cassandra, stop, baby please!"

I pushed him away.

"Baby?!" I cried out of breath. "Don't you ever call me that again! This is too low. Way too low!"

"Cassandra, listen-"

"You don't even know what today is, so you?"

"It's Thursday," he answered.

I walked to a gift bag and gave it to him. His eyes watered.

"Happy anniversary, Bruno," I said. "Now, just go. Get out." I pushed him to the door. "And take your newfound whore with you, too."

I slammed the door and slumped down. I felt a huge hole in my heart. Frieda came down and held me.

"Why would he do that?" I cried. "Why? I loved him."

"Just, cry," Frieda said. "I got you. Now just go ahead and cry."