Room 216

Cassandra's p.o.v
I was backstage and saw Bruno came back. I ran to him and hugged him while he twirled me around.

"You were so great baby!" I said with my head in his neck. I started to place kisses on him.

"Thanks for the eyeliner," he chuckled. Our noses touched and spun around again.

"Aye!" Phil whispered to us. "Jess is coming!"

Bruno put me down and we both turned in opposite directions. Jess walked in with her manager and Urbana. Urbana hugged Phil.

"You did a good job babe!" Jess said while grabbing Bruno into a hug and darting her eyes at me. She continued to brag. "Oh Bruno! And the way you humped the guitar..mmmm..turned me on so much!" Her hand slid to his crotch.

"Hey Urbana," Jess continued. "You're coming to the after party right?"

Urbana shook her head but held on to Phil.

"Aw, Cassandra," Jess bitched, "looks like you weren't invited."

I smirked and tried to calm my inner self down. "That's okay," I said. "Wouldn't want to sit at the table with Satan anyways."

"Ugh! Bruno is not Satan!" Jess said.

"I wasn't talking about him." I walked away. I heard footsteps come closer behind me until-

"JESSICA!" Bruno barked. "That's enough! Go back to your seat!"

I stopped where I was. He was actually defending me....

"Oh, so you're taking her side now, Bruno??"

"You were rude talking about the party that you knew she wasn't coming to tonight." Urbana cut in. "Back off."

"NOBODY ASKED YOU!" Jess said. She turned back to Bruno. "And you know what I have to say to you?"

"What?" Bruno asked agonized. Jess slapped him. I attempted to get her but Eric grabbed me and covered my mouth. Jess was the only one that didn't see what I did.

"First you make us call off- Bruno! I can't right now!" Jess said.

When she walked away, I ran to Bruno and grabbed his face.

"I'm fine, Cassandra." Bruno said. I placed kisses all over his face.

"You called off the engagement!" I said.

"Yeah," Bruno said. "It's a start, right?"

I kissed his forehead and smiled. Then I thought about the after party and my smile faded.

"You're going to that after party, aren't you?" I asked Bruno. He nodded.

"She's gonna brag to the whole world that she's with you!" Urbana said. "And if she puts me in another one of her fucking Snapchat stories, I'm gonna loose it!"

I kissed Bruno one more time and let his face go. He still kept his hands on my waist. He didn't want me to leave.

"Bruno," I said. "I'm gonna go."

"Cassandra-"

"Bruno, I'm going to the hotel that almost every celebrity stays in after the Grammys. Room 216. All by myself...in my underwear.." I started to back away and turned around to walk.

Bruno's p.o.v
I watched Cassandra walk away and I sighed as I turned to Phil and Urbana.

"We got you, Bruno." Phil said while putting his hand on my shoulder. "Trust us."