Keahi

Cassandra's p.o.v
We were home....Hawaii. I'd missed this place so much. Bruno held my hand as we stepped off the plane together. I smiled at him.

I made the reservation for the hotel since I was the single one in this relationship, and just in case paparazzi showed up, people wouldn't wonder if I was with somebody. The man at the desk gave me the key to our room and Bruno followed.

 The man at the desk gave me the key to our room and Bruno followed

The suite was beautiful. Top floor, just as we liked it. We both looked at it for a few seconds and then I kissed Bruno on the cheek.

"Hawaii, baby." Bruno said. "We're here."

I grinned and sat my bags down. "A whole week to ourselves."

Bruno picked me up and spun me around. When he stopped, I ran my fingers through his curls and rubbed my nose against his. It felt like magic between us and I knew he felt the same. He leaned in to kiss me and I kissed back.

"Room service!" a man at our door said.

I got down and walked to the door. Bruno wasn't far behind me. I opened it, seeing a man who had a bottle of wine in his hand and in the other he had two glasses.

"It comes with the suite." The man said.

"Ah." I said with a grin. "Thank you." I took the bottle and the glasses. Bruno said thanks and closed the door.

"How nice." I said. "Nineteen-"

Bruno took the wine bottle out of my hand and kissed me.

"What was that for?" I asked.

"Earlier. I wasn't done with the kiss."

I didn't have anything else to say. I went to our bed and grabbed a pillow from it. I threw it at Bruno.

"Hey!" he laughed. "So it's like that?"

"Like what?" I tried to hide behind the pillows.

Bruno came to the bed and grabbed my feet. After pulling me from the pillows, he pinned me down to the bed and tickled my feet.

"Bruno!!" I screamed while laughing. "Stop!! Ok! I'm sorry!!"

He stopped and put me over his shoulder.

"What are you doing?!"

He popped my ass and threw me back on the bed. "What was that??"

"Now you gonna be a good girl?" He asked with a smirk.

I crossed my arms and looked the other way. "Yes." I answered.

"Yes what?" Bruno asked.

"Listen Bruno, I don't call men Daddy. That's weird. So don't expect me to call you that either."

"Oh you'll say it....eventually." He sat on the bed and ran his hand across my leg. "It won't be weird."

I took his hand off my leg and looked at him. "You men are weird." I got up and went to the window. The beach looked so perfect. The water was so blue and the weather was great.