Bathroom Stalls and Hotel Rooms

Cassandra's p.o.v
Bruno knocked on my door and I ran to open it. He changed his clothes too.

"Bruno," I said.

"What?" he answered. "You don't like it?"

"Trust me, I do." I said. "It's amazing. I don't know how to thank you."

"I do." he said. He pulled a hat from his back pocket and placed it on my head. It was the same hat he had. "Now, lock your arm with mine."

I did as such and we walked together to the bar. The boys were already there.

Kam walked up to me and rubbed his hands together. "Damn, Cassandra," he said. "Why you gotta be so damn fine, girl?"

"Kam," I said. "I didn't come here to turn all of you guys on."

"Sure as hell seems like it." he said.

"Well, then just don't look." I said bluntly.

"OOOOOO!" the band said.

"I wasn't trying to be mean," I explained.

"I'll take the burn," Kam said. "No hard feelings."

We all headed for the door.

"Wait," I said. "What happened to going to the bar?"

"Oh yeah," Eric said.

"We lied." Bruno finished. "We're going to a club, that's more fun."

I said nothing and just smiled. "Okay then...um...can we go now?"

Bruno held my hand and all of us went to the club.

..............

The music was loud and the people didn't notice us. That was the great part about it. Everyone was too busy dancing to notice, which meant we could do anything. Bruno kept walking and I followed behind with my hand still in his.

When he stopped, I pushed through the rest of the people and had a seat beside him at the bar (finally the legit bar).

"Two Jameson On The Rocks," Bruno said.

"Ok," the bartender smiled and went to go make it. I pushed some of my hair back with my left hand, exposing my ring on my finger. Bruno looked at it and held my hand.

"This is a nice ring," he said. "How did he propose?"

"Bruno," I said. "Tonight's not about me." I took my ring off and put it in my clutch. Then I kissed his cheek. "Tonight's about you."

"Two Jamesons on the Rocks," the bartender said. "Have a great night."

"Thank you," we both said as we got our drinks.

Bruno turned his whole body towards me and lifted his glass. "To a wonderful night," he began. "May we get drunk and maybe fall in love again." We tapped our glasses together and took a sip of our drinks.

"Hey lovebirds," Eric came by and wrapped his arms around us. " Rekindleing the fire?"

"Eric," Bruno gritted through his teeth and blushed.

"What?" Eric continued. "You even gave her a matching hat and everything. Maybe you'll even get a little Versace on the floor, if you know what I mean."

"Eric!" Bruno looked down.

"Versace on the floor?" I raised an eyebrow.

"It's nothing." Bruno said.

"Nothing yet," Eric smirked.

"Shut up Eric, damn!"

Eric laughed and winked at the both of us. "You two are so adorable." He walked away.