Brainstorming

Cassandra's p.o.v

Through the door and into the studio we went. I pulled a brand new red notebook out of my bag and gave it to Bruno. “Here you go." I said while handing it to him. “This is for you Bruno. I hope your favorite color is red because that's the only male color I could find." “Surprisingly." Bruno said. “It is. I love red." “Awesome." I said while pushing some of my hair back. He kept on staring at me with his handsome brown eyes. “What?" I said shyly. “Nothing." He said. “I just can't thank you enough for all you've done." “You don't have to thank me a billion times Bruno." I said. “Its fine."

Bruno kissed my cheek. I looked at him. “Do you wanna go further than a kiss?" He asked. In the back of my mind I was thinking, "Hell yeah! Give it to me baby! Let's do it right here, right now!" But I knew it was too soon. “Maybe not now." I sighed. “Why not?" He asked. “Because." I answered. “Its too soon ya know. I just met you." “I understand." Bruno said. “Too soon for you." “Yeah." I answered. “But what if I just take it slow." Bruno said while pulling me towards him and kissing my neck. I closed my eyes and held on to his back. He laid me down, opened my legs and came in between them. He continued to kiss me. I moaned. “You like that?" He asked seductively. I bit my lip and nodded. “You naughty naughty girl." Bruno squeezed my ass. He started to lick my neck. “Bruno." I moaned. He went lower to my breast and then to my area. I grabbed his hair and screamed out of pleasure. His kisses were devine! He started to lick it. I'm so glad I wore a skirt today! Hold up. I don't friggin share. This is messed up.

·················

I gasped. Bruno was shaking me. Ah shit! It was another daydream. “You were dozing off there." Bruno said. “How much sleep did you get last night?" “Not enough I guess." I answered while giggling. Bruno smiled and rubbed my back up and down with his hand. I looked around and saw the red journal. “I gave you that right?" I asked. “Yeah." Bruno answered. “Okay." I said. “When did we get here?" “Afew minutes ago." Bruno answered. I pulled him closer to me. “What time is it?" I asked. “Three forty five." Bruno said. “Are you sure you're okay?" He asked. “I think I'm hot." I said while struggling to take my top off. Bruno put his hands on the end of my top and lifted it off. Revealing my plain blue top. Followed by him guiding his hands up my stomach to my breast and him massaging them. “Are you feeling a little better?" He asked. “Yes." I moaned. He started to nibble on my ear and not stopping the rhythm of his hands. “Bruno baby don't stop." “I really don't want to." He said. “Then don't." I moaned. “I have to." Bruno whispered. “Its not nice to be teasing for this long and you really need to wake up. I need you to wake up."

··········

I gasped again. But just to make sure I was awake, I slapped myself. Bruno looked at me like I was strange. “Okay." I said in relief. “I'm awake!" “So where were we?" I asked. “Nowhere." Bruno answered. “We just walked inside and you plopped on the couch. I figured you were tired so I grabbed a blanket for you. Then you started to sweat so I pulled it down a little. “That explains alot." I said. “Explains what?" Bruno asked. “Nothing, nothing." I answered while stretching. “Not important. I was just um-"

The doorbell rang and I ran to the door. It was Phil. “Hey Phil." I said. “Hey are you guys ready?" He said. “Yep." I said as quick as I could. “Let's do it." Bruno said while slapping his hands together.

All three of us sat in the studio, notebooks and pens in hand. Bruno nudged me and I nudged him back. He nudged me again and so did I. “Bruno stop." I whispered playfully. Weird that Phil didn't notice. “So." Phil started. “Any ideas?" “I got one." Bruno said. “Cassandra can I use your piano?" “Yeah." I said. “Go ahead."

Bruno walked to the piano, put the notebook on the stand and started to play.

Fuck You by: CeeLo Green