Chapter 15: Threat

Start from the beginning

"Ha ha ha very funny," He said in a bored tone "It was so funny, I forgot to laugh"

"Oh hush, you know I got you there"

"I'm just gonna get more tattoos"

"Aren't these enough?" I asked, pointing at the ones peeking out from his clothes.

I could bet he had numerous tattoos beneath those clothes.

I'd never seen anything so beautiful about tattoos. It was just ink injected into your skin permanently.

Or temporarily. Whatever, I don't know how that shit works.

It was probably just me or because I'd never seen the beautiful ones.

"Nope"

"You don't need a new look"

"Wait, do you mean I look good like this? Is that indirectly a compliment? Did you_"

"I never said any of that"

"You did indirectly cause you've always admired my handsomeness secretly and you're too shy to say it cause you have a huge crush on me...."

And it went on and on and on.

What a lucky kid he was.

I couldn't even afford the expenses to get a new look and he, he had everything.

He was living the life while I was suffering in it.

.~*~.~*~.~*~.

"Cupcake?" I heard the annoying sound of Dylan's voice accompanied by the uncomfortable pull as he dragged my arm.

"I'm sleepy Dylan. Leave new the fuck alone"

"Have I ever told you how stupid you look while sleeping?"

"Have I ever told you how stupid you look all the time?"

"Fuck you"

"Fuck you too"

"Where's the food?"

"It's inside"

"Inside where? I ..." I trailed off.

I wasn't in my house.

Yeah, I don't have the best vision but I knew my house wasn't as big as the mansion in front of me and it didn't have as many lights as the sight blinding my vision.

Wait, wait, wait, I think I'm getting it.

The restaurant!

No, it wasn't as big as this and it didn't have as many lights. First, it was just as small as Rochelle's and it could only be this beautiful if it was established by the mayor.

A church?

No, it's not that either. The churches around here were smaller than this and they also didn't have lights as bright as this.