Done and Dusted

I don't care what Zainab saw or didn't see. Hayah has become the centre of my life.

"Stuart called to say Silvia and Derek aretransfer to the ICU. We need to give few days before we know if they made it" she said.

"I have some work to do. Babe, get some rest. Zainab can u keep an eye on Hayah? I don't want any surprises"

Yes, I fear an attack. I need to see how best to get the drugs in Brad's vehicle. It has to fit and unnoticeble. I need to re-pack.

I moved off one more time kissing Hayah's hand. I saw her blush but I don't care who sees and who doesn't. I am not ashamed to express my live and desire to the only woman who meant the world to me.

***************************
I know for sure Zainab saw us intimate. I felt really embarrassed. I don't want her to think bad of me.

"Please don't think bad of me or him" I told her as she came close to me.

"Stuart couldn't keep his hands to himself before we got married" and she told me her story. It made me feel good.

After Zainab left me, I remember vaguely reading about Netanyahu been investigated on corruption charges. Well, let's see what I can do about it.

Breaking in to Israel justice department system took about an hour or two. Then I found the file I really wanted. The file with all details. I went through it. I saw how his wife took bribes and especially his son, notoriously getting involved in so many financial misuse.

I then looked for his son in Instagram. I know I can hack his phone from that and get some info. And viola.

I found videos on some prostitute he was involved with. Well Well, even the small snakes are venomous and it's certainly true with Yair Netanyahu.

I took the video and down others where he is bragging drunken. And I did what I always do. Release it to internet. And I know this will get the murderers scratch their heads for a while.

And little did I know in few days it would cause such a  political scandal in the illegal occupied stare of Israel.

I also manage to leak some documents which had evidence of how IN ambassador to US was given grants by Israel to veto human rights and humanitarian moves.

I don't personally believe these leaks will make much of a difference as the media will certainly will not be talking about it. But sufficient to say, it will set the stage.

I worked till dawn till which Brad didn't return. I called John and Stuart often to see if there is any change of situation in Silvia and Derek. If anything to happen to them, I am sure Brad will make sure justice met by hook or crook. And I will support him as usual in everything I can do.

When Brad return to the room I was staying, he looked in really bad shape.

"I haven't slept peacefully in a while" he said coming closer to me and giving me a kiss on my cheeks.

"I haven't slept peacefully in a while either"

"I manage to fit in the drugs in a way that we can transport without getting caught or being too suspicious. But I will not leave until I finish Hanson. If he can do that to his own daughter, he will go any length to make sure we suffer. Even inside prison he has help"

"Let's wait for them to recover first. I will look after them. I am very worried. Derek is a brother I never had. I love him dearly" I said truly. I can feel myself again brink of crying.