15 Feelings for the enemy

I didn't hear from Brad for about two about 2 months.

Rob got the news of Hansons and his criminal activities. These are activities that the government of USA knows yet hides and supports. So when the news broke in, it was like hell broken loose. A huge uproar from all civil and political societies.

Since Rob didn't use his name to publish these details, but sent the article with evidence to major electronic and digital outlets. So we remain unknown for the time being. But what Brad gave us and what we published is nothing compared to what is happening out there. But lets take one thing at a time. I know we cant win this fight overnight but with time, we surely will.

"Fayaz was asking about you?" Rumi spoke.

Fayaz , who? Ops. okay.

"Oh, did he? Well, he doesn't seem to understand the work 'I am not interested' not more than you do" I said. This matchmaking business is driving me crazy. I once had a dream of getting married, have a family and what's not most women desire. Now my ambitions have changed.

"Aminah wanted you to come over for dinner tomorrow nigh"

"I am not coming. You are inviting that lecherous guy as well, yea?" I asked.

"Well, if being genuinely interested in you is what is called lecherous, then yes. Anyway, he is much better than guy, whom you called a Zionist pig" he said without lifting his face from the computer. I felt a slight blush creeping in my cheeks.

No matter how many times my friends asked about Brad, I kept silence. And they take it for something fishy and creepy, no matter how many times I have said I am not interested in Brad and he is just a Zionist pig. It is when they ask for clarification, I really get bothered. No one knows of my past, except that I came from Palestine where all my family members were killed. A reason they attribute to my activism.

I am not ashamed of my past, but it isn't a glory detail I like to share that I was raped. I know the stigma it carries. I also know the relationship I have with my friends would change if I confess all my life to them. I don't feel comfortable about it. Also the risk of betrayal and personal danger is high because I am not playing a game with children. I am playing this game with the most powerful, most ruthless and a group of inhuman people who would do anything to protect themselves and their agenda.

"I have work. But maybe latter this weekend I will drop by" I told him.

"How long is this going to be Hayah? Listen, I know you don't have a family. And I am like a brother to you. Wouldn't you at least listen to me?" Rumi inquired with genuine care.

"I need time Rumi. And when I am ready, I will tell you"

"I hope it has nothing to do with the ZP" he said.

"ZP what?"

"Zionist pig" he said with a creepy smile.

"Get a life. I am back to work" and I return to my work. Gosh, my friends are the worst in the world. I can fight the Zionist all by my self, but when my friends become suspicious, no one can fight them.

I went home as the usual hour, and what I saw in front of my door step almost paralyzed me. I can feel my anxiety and panic attack return. And I feel nauseated as well. Who dare do this?

A doll, a small boy made of silicon as it look so real was laid down on my door step with bleeding wound right at the heart.

I am going to faint. I held on to the lift. I can feel myself shaking like a leaf. My eyes were dry, and I don't know why I wasn't crying. I pressed the lift. And went down.